Donald Trump Jr.’s Interview With Kyle Rittenhouse Goes South In A Hurry

Scott

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

"So you don't believe the riots were over the killing of Black man, huh?  Well here is a news article showing that  Black man was shot and paralysed.  There, I've proved the killing occurred!"

????‍♂️

Ok, I stand corrected. Shot and paralyzed. It makes NO difference regarding the reasons for the protests or why Rittenhouse decided to intervene.

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you in favour of people disregarding the rule of law and taking matters into their own hands and violently attacking people ?

Are you hoping that something unpleasant happens to Kyle ?

Are you in favour of people disregarding the law and engaging in vigilantism?

I hope he's successfully sued.

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Kyle was acting within the law by protecting property from criminals intent on arson  , tug seemed to be suggesting that he would like an innocent man to have something untoward happen to him which would be an unlawful violent attack 

Long story short, in no way shape, size or form, is an unauthorized person permitted to point a gun at someone other than in self-defense. Yes, that even means in the act of attempting to prevent a crime (where the safety of others or yourself isn't threatened).

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/is-vigilantism-legal-in-the-united-states

Kyle Rittenhouse provoked bloodshed on the streets of Kenosha by bringing a semi-automatic rifle to a protest and menacing others

source: AP news

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

It shows that you're rushing and going off half cocked, when you should be taking your time, looking carefully at things, and being objective.

Take your time and be a lot more sure before providing evidence that you think supports what you are saying.

Or perhaps try not to nit pick and be so pedantic on an obvious error of detail when it's immaterial to the point.

Edited by ozimoron

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Long story short, in no way shape, size or form, is an unauthorized person permitted to point a gun at someone other than in self-defense. Yes, that even means in the act of attempting to prevent a crime (where the safety of others or yourself isn't threatened).

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/is-vigilantism-legal-in-the-united-states

Kyle Rittenhouse provoked bloodshed on the streets of Kenosha by bringing a semi-automatic rifle to a protest and menacing others

source: AP news

The protests would have happened with or without Kyle being there , quite probably there would have been more violence and arson if Kyle wasn't there .

"Provoking  " arsonists, looters and rioters by stopping them from committing those crimes ?

The gun Kyle had was to stop arsonists from committing crimes 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ozimoron said:

He still went there with a deliberate intention to foment trouble with black protesters. Unfortunately for him (and them) it was white protesters who challenged him.

That isn't true , it wasn't just white protestors who challenged Kyle 

Rittenhouse has been charged with First Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety of the man known in trial only as 'jump-kick man,' for the flying kick he took at the teenager's head as Rittenhouse was attacked minutes after he shot Joseph Rosenbaum dead

50659487-10217197-image-a-2_1637245351827.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: 'Jump-kick man' who was filmed kicking Kyle Rittenhouse in the head before the teen shot at him is revealed as a career criminal with an open domestic violence charge for 'throwing his girlfriend to the ground and attacking her'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10217197/Jump-kick-man-filmed-kicking-Kyle-Rittenhouse-head-revealed.html

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you in favour of people disregarding the rule of law and taking matters into their own hands and violently attacking people ?

Are you hoping that something unpleasant happens to Kyle ?

Nope not a fan of vigilante justice nor am I hoping something happens to the young vigilante Kyle but if something does well in a karmic sense guess he had it coming 

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Is there evidence of Rittenhouse pointing a gun at anyone before they attacked him?

The prosecutor alleged it under oath in the court. Taht's good enough for me.

Binger repeatedly showed the jury drone video that he said depicted Rittenhouse pointing the AR-style weapon at demonstrators.

“This is the provocation. This is what starts this incident,” the prosecutor declared.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/watch-kyle-rittenhouse-trial-over-kenosha-shooting-continues-day-10

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

It wasn't Rittenhouse's fault that people decided to attack him because they saw him as a "baddie".

I came across this

https://www.insider.com/6-myths-surrounding-the-kyle-rittenhouse-trial-debunked-2021-11

(for this post I'll take the claims of this article as true and complete -- this provision will expire when I hit "Submit Reply")

With a good attorney team there is a lot of potential for civil cases with this incident.  For example:

Rittenhouse testified that he and Black went downtown because they were invited to guard the Car Source, a Kenosha car dealership, during the unrest and were under the impression they were going to be paid. 

The Khindri brothers who own the dealership denied this under oath, but multiple other witnesses testified against them, backing Rittenhouse's version.

[cue up Bette Midler singing "oh ya gotta have friends"]

Too many "huh?" factors in this. 

All this stuff about possession and ownership of the gun is a can of worms in itself.  After the trial, the kid asked for his gun back, the reply was a quick and unmitigated NO.  This is a far cry from giving the innocent kid a pat on the head, handing him back his weapon and "off you go, lad."

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a retrial, I think the potential civil cases could pile up so that every cent he makes in his life is going to be monitored and payment extracted.  He's already dodging the subpoena for civil case #1.  Maybe he should attend college in Hungary, or Russia.  I'm sure DT would be happy to provide a letter of recommendation.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Kyle was acting within the law by protecting property from criminals intent on arson  , tug seemed to be suggesting that he would like an innocent man to have something untoward happen to him which would be an unlawful violent attack 

So karma is an unlawful violent attack.

30 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

You call for violence against this poor persecuted kid. So appalling. He acted in self defence to stop the rioter shooting him. I suspect you are a victim of the fake news narratives surrounding this case that prohibited the facts being discussed. Facts that proved the act was self defence not some young MAGA racist that wanted to shoot minorities. 

"Prosecutor Thomas Binger asked Grosskreutz why he didn’t shoot first.

“That’s not the kind of person that I am. That’s not why I was out there,” he said. “It’s not who I am. And definitely not somebody I would want to become.”

But during cross-examination, Rittenhouse defense attorney Corey Chirafisi asked: “It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him … that he fired, right?”

“Correct,” Grosskreutz replied."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/11/08/shooting-victim-kyle-rittenhouse-520336

remember that? the moment the whole narrative collapsed.

Karma = violence? Its a pity you jump to such conclusions, its a huge stretch.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Why don't you ask Tug what he meant then ?

Ask him what he meant, dont ask me 

I don't need to ask him, it is clear what he meant.

Your conclusion is also clear, but as I said, beyond me how any reasonable thinking person can reach that conclusion.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I don't need to ask him, it is clear what he meant.

Your conclusion is also clear, but as I said, beyond me how any reasonable thinking person can reach that conclusion.

tug stated that Kyle was a murderer and that he got away with murder and he hoped Karma would catch up with Kyle and that means he hoped Kyle would get punished for the "murders", quite possibly the same punishment as what he did (Killing)

I am quite sure that tug didnt mean that he hoped that Kyle would be rewarded for the two "murders"  , because tug is opposed to Kyle .

That is the oinl thing it can be 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

You call for violence against this poor persecuted kid. So appalling. He acted in self defence to stop the rioter shooting him. I suspect you are a victim of the fake news narratives surrounding this case that prohibited the facts being discussed. Facts that proved the act was self defence not some young MAGA racist that wanted to shoot minorities. 

"Prosecutor Thomas Binger asked Grosskreutz why he didn’t shoot first.

“That’s not the kind of person that I am. That’s not why I was out there,” he said. “It’s not who I am. And definitely not somebody I would want to become.”

But during cross-examination, Rittenhouse defense attorney Corey Chirafisi asked: “It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him … that he fired, right?”

“Correct,” Grosskreutz replied."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/11/08/shooting-victim-kyle-rittenhouse-520336

remember that? the moment the whole narrative collapsed.

He strands to be severely out of pocket. You are just willfully misunderstanding his post. There is no implication of violence here. Try to respect other people's integrity a bit more.

• Like 2