Gucci coup: Gen Prawit gets trendy to woo army of young voters

webfact

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Message to the hopeless one. It will take alot more than some fancy, expensive clothes, likely bought with illl gotten money, to woo the youth. How about helping them, instead of locking them up for showing their extreme displeasure with your reign of nonsense and horrific leadership? 

Can't really see that the youth [or older folks] of today are taken in by any of the extended Junta Gang. 

News features of this nature are purely instinctive by the subliminally loyal establishment media - they've nothing else to sell. 

Imagine, if one can, the perplexities that might occur if this side of the press might focus much more on alternatives than that of which they're expected or conditioned to cover. As presently, it's all rather pathetic. 

Edited by zzaa09
  • Like 1

They seek him here , They seek him there

His clothes are loud , but never square

It will make or break him , so he's got to buy the best

'Cause he's a dedicated follower of fashion

And when he does his little rounds

Around the boutiques of Bangkok Town

Eagerly pursuing al the latest fads and trends

'Cause he's a dedicated follower of fashion

Oh , yes he is! ????????

Edited by a3tsw
forgot to add something
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The ruling party appears to be reinventing the image of its leader, General Prawit Wongsuwan. His wardrobe has been updated with trendy clothes popular among fashion-conscious young celebrities half his age

You can re-package, re-brand, re-label re-market re-wrap the outer man.. but the inner man has not and will not ever change..

Why are some people so gullible as to think a simple change of outfit suddenly makes him a viable prospect, when for the last 8 years he's achieved nothing apart from self enrichment.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Ahh, for all we know those items can be bout from Lazada or some night bazar somewhere and can't tell the different.

are u trying to say even his "gold" watches are from a bazar somewhere   555

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The jacket featured a colourful design of a tiger and a dragon made popular by certain showbiz celebrities with a “bad boy” image.

He earned his "bad boy" tag years ago, for all the wrong reasons.

4 hours ago, malibukid said:

handsum man

He’s a cutie alright. Looks so good in “borrowed” clothes. I mistook him for a teenager. I’m sure all those girls are just wetting themselves. 
Come on Thailand. You can do a lot better than this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

You can re-package, re-brand, re-label re-market re-wrap the outer man.. but the inner man has not and will not ever change..

Why are some people so gullible as to think a simple change of outfit suddenly makes him a viable prospect, when for the last 8 years he's achieved nothing apart from self enrichment.

An old crippled dinosaur-thinking fart. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

You CANNOT polish a turd. See what happens here when you try?

Evidently, within particular Thai media circles he's still not likened as a turd.

9 hours ago, kwilco said:

What is most disturbing is that his advisors seriously have considered this to be a productive policy.....

More disturbing are those who buy into. 

Nothing challenged or questioned. 

The rather contemporary adage: It ain't rebellin' if you're buying what they're sellin'

45 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

More disturbing are those who buy into. 

Nothing challenged or questioned. 

The rather contemporary adage: It ain't rebellin' if you're buying what they're sellin'

Not really, that is a constant for all electorates around the world.... this image making is done by those in power and shows their limitations ........   i think that it is unlikley that most of the demographic its aimed at will be impŕeessed at all by this. In fact I think they will be deterred.

Edited by kwilco
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, kwilco said:

Not really, that is a constant for all electorates around the world.... this image making is done by those in power and shows their limitations ........   i think that it is unlikley that most of the demographic its aimed at will be impŕeessed at all by this. In fact I think they will be deterred.

As they've been deterred and frustrated for ages, yet do little to try to change/overthrow the omnipresent corrupted machine [found worldwide]

Edited by zzaa09
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

Richard Mille watches perhaps????????????????????????????????????

probably already has a few of those in his small budget collection.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Zack61 said:

He’s a cutie alright. Looks so good in “borrowed” clothes. I mistook him for a teenager. I’m sure all those girls are just wetting themselves. 
Come on Thailand. You can do a lot better than this. 

no they can't (do better)

12 minutes ago, Artisi said:

probably already has a few of those in his small budget collection.

But....but.....but, they're not borrowed as he suggested they were?!????

I'm terribly taken aback. 

A public servant, as well....