So I told him. (update)

Goat

Saw my business acquaintence last night who is planning on marrying a drunken bargirl and buying her a house to live with in Petchabun.

I wasnt sure how to kick off the conversation but he gave me an opening when he said her volatile and often demanding attitude when drunk was annoying him.

Caringly I said she has most likely have mental issues from two decades of servicing thousands of often ugly perverted men. I said if I had done that i most likely would likely have serious mental issues also. He awkwardly agreed.

I told him it would be very difficult for him to take on such a woman and with menopause coming in the next ten years she would probably get a lot worse during that period.

It was then I also brought up the subject of breeding and asked him how do you think she would go raising children? He replied her son was nice enough but a lazy failure, happy to get odd part time jobs and play on his phone all day. Turns out he was mostly raised by her older sister's family.

I then kindly advised him that I have heard of many cases women around the world use their kids to financially manipulate men and in Thailand even moreso with farangs who have bred with bargirls, paying big money for minimul access so he must be careful as she will hold most of the power.

With all that out of the way and basically we were in agreeance I then mentioned that life would be different in a smallish village in Petchabun and he wouldnt likely make any male friends because of the language barrier adding that everybody in the village will know he has married the prostitute and they wont think highly of him, they most likely wont say anything to his face but similar if he married a prostitute in the UK, it is only natural that people will make crude jokes and ridicule.

That was the first time I had used the word prostitute and it threw him a bit.

I refrained from using hooker or whore. 

I changed the subject after that saying "As long as you know what you are in for, it wont be easy".

That was enough for him to dwell on.

Wedding is set for between Xmas and New Year, when his friends and family will visit who he has told that he he met her in a 7/11.

nb He also said that he had paid 1.5 million for the 1.5 rai. Which i said seemed a bit high, but not excessively high, but i didnt really know. He has been told their house will be about 2.5 million to build.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I did... the guy who just discovered there is weed in his neighborhood, the girl (tongue in cheek) who is telling us about a perv foreigner hitting on her... nevertheless... grown man doesn't need general population's approval

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, mikebike said:

Glad I'm not your friend! 

16 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

Glad you aren't too!

Would never work out with different attitudes and social circles.

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

I gave up  of trying to guide other expats more than a decade ago.  Burnt way to many times.  Nowadays when they seek to discuss their partners with me I just try to provide a postive but entirely neutral response:- "She has a cute smile".

Edited by Adumbration
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mitkof Island said:

Just one of millions of stupid dodgy looking foreigners who date and marry hookers.

Dont know about millions.

But certainly tens of thousands over the years.

Low self esteem.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Adumbration said:

I gave up  of trying to guide other expats more than a decade ago.  Burnt way to many times.  Nowadays when they seek to discuss their partners with me I just try to provide a postive but entirely neutral response:- "She has a cute smile".

I never meet other foreigners women, and don't introduce them to mine. Makes life much easier if they can't compare boasts about how much they get. 

Edited by BritManToo

7 hours ago, Goat said:

Dont know about millions.

But certainly tens of thousands over the years.

Low self esteem.

No no no, get it straight, Goat. It's not a self esteem issue in the sexpats. As they all point out, it is all the fault of western women, for being universally mean, fat and ugly. These guys are elite connoisseurs of women and will not tolerate the West's inferior product. That's why they are here, enjoying sexual caviar daily. Because of their class.

On 3/4/2023 at 1:34 PM, ColeBOzbourne said:

All over the world there are many men who allow their small head to make decisions, then use their big head to justify them. 

I let my 'small head' make any decision it wants, as long as that decision doesn't cost me more than 2,000bht.

On 3/4/2023 at 1:09 AM, rose33 said:

No no no, get it straight, Goat. It's not a self esteem issue in the sexpats. As they all point out, it is all the fault of western women, for being universally mean, fat and ugly. These guys are elite connoisseurs of women and will not tolerate the West's inferior product. That's why they are here, enjoying sexual caviar daily. Because of their class.

I'm working class, as is every other foreigner I've ever met here.

Young (early 30s), slim uneducated farm girls are good enough for me (fat, bald 67 year old).

you have spoken wisely grasshopper ...... his conscious will be his only guide now ...

the ocean will only wash pebbles onto the sand when the tide is high,  the mind will only wash negative thoughts when the conscious allows.  Your job is done now ....   go with praise my son.