Michael Knowles Says Transgenderism Must Be ‘Eradicated’ at CPAC

onthedarkside

5 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

I think your scraping the barrel there Brian.

What can i say,i agree with the OP.

But please don't assume i spend my days and nights riding around on the back of a pickup with a baseball bat.

did you not bring chickens into it? I brought up some facts on frogs changing sex as a comparison. Explain how that's scrapping the barrel, I've got no interest in what you drive or do at night time.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

did you not bring chickens into it? I brought up some facts on frogs as a comparison. Explain how that's scrapping the barrel, I've got no interest in what you drive by the way.

I was replying to Chomper about hormones in livestock feed,how many frogs do they eat in the US as livestock?

Edited by farmerjo

7 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

I was replying to Chomper about hormones in livestock feed,how many frogs do they eat in the US as livestock?

Cool so you confirm you were the one who brought up chickens and what they consume. Frogs on the other hand can in a natural setting consume increased levels of estrogen released into the water and as a result change gender. Fascinating. Unlike chickens who remain as they are with livestock feed.

Edited by Bkk Brian

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Cool so you confirm you were the one who brought up chickens and what they consume. Frogs on the other hand can in a natural setting consume increased levels of estrogen released into the water and as a result change gender. Fascinating. Unlike chickens who remain as they are.

Well got me there,attrazine helps them too.

14 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

When children are clinically neither male nor female it's entirely up to the medical profession and parents to decide what to do, Failure  to do anything may well result in mental issues for the child. Politicians and gay haters should just back off.

Tell them to get more sleep.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/6/2023 at 5:12 PM, placeholder said:

Here's what you said

image.png.e61701caa2956aabce0098c6f59d3cf0.png

Ok, maybe I worded it poorly. What I meant was striving to be accepted for what they are by all of society. Wanting to be treated with respect and with equality. I don't think the fetish stuff helps them achieve this.

I doubt the average gay man on the street feels represented by a bloke wearing leather chaps with his bum cheeks on display. Maybe I'm wrong ????‍♂️

15 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Ok, maybe I worded it poorly. What I meant was striving to be accepted for what they are by all of society. Wanting to be treated with respect and with equality. I don't think the fetish stuff helps them achieve this.

I doubt the average gay man on the street feels represented by a bloke wearing leather chaps with his bum cheeks on display. Maybe I'm wrong ????‍♂️

Do you feel represented by what most people wear in the streets?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

The big problem is that there is a big group of people who only respect and treat people with equality when they behave the same like them.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ozimoron said:

When children are clinically neither male nor female it's entirely up to the medical profession and parents to decide what to do, Failure  to do anything may well result in mental issues for the child. Politicians and gay haters should just back off.

There may be some very rare genuine cases, but this new "right"  is being abused as are children.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, 2009 said:

There may be some very rare genuine cases, but this new "right"  is being abused as are children.

And you have proof of its rarity? Although the fact that you used "may" indicates that you've got nothing.

Whereas scienitist who actually imaged the brains of people who said they were transgender, found significant discrepancies between their biological sex and the gender they felt they really belonged to.

• Thanks 1

On 3/7/2023 at 12:48 PM, spidermike007 said:

While it may be hard for a conservative mind to consider, the vast majority of American dems are centrist, and do not relate to the extreme left, nor to the extreme right. I am one of them. As a dem I support the death penalty, when there are eye witnesses, or conclusive evidence, and I do not support abortion after the first trimester. Make up your mind. You want the kid, or not? 

That Johnny was just doing what he does, namely spreading toxicity and poison.  Most people are relatively centrist, but not to the extremists.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

And you have proof of its rarity? Although the fact that you used "may" indicates that you've got nothing.

Whereas scienitist who actually imaged the brains of people who said they were transgender, found significant discrepancies between their biological sex and the gender they felt they really belonged to.

How many people were involved in these brain scans?

5 minutes ago, puchooay said:

How many people were involved in these brain scans?

In none of these studies had the trans participants undergone hormone therapy. This parameter was established so as to preclude any effects on the structure of the brain.

In this one they started with a normalizing process that was 305 women and 242 men. A normalizing process is one in which norms are established. In this case the norm for cisgender men and cisgender women. Once that was established 24 cisgender men 24 cisgender women and 24 transgender women had their brains scanned.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8955456/

this one used 40 transgender adolescents and 39 cisgender adolescents

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306453017305590?via%3Dihub

This one had 29 trans men and 17 trans women

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/hbm.25905

• Like 1

Just now, 2009 said:

The "may" refers to the fact I am not sure if there are any genuine cases (where children/adults require castration as a mental health treatment).

Reading comprehension may help you.

And I noted that because it's clear yours is an opinion that has nothing to do with any kind of systematic evaluation of the situation or any familiarity with the actual science. Your opinion seems to be based entirely on belief.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

In none of these studies had the trans participants undergone hormone therapy. This parameter was established so as to preclude any effects on the structure of the brain.

In this one they started with a normalizing process that was 305 women and 242 men. A normalizing process is one in which norms are established. In this case the norm for cisgender men and cisgender women. Once that was established 24 cisgender men 24 cisgender women and 24 transgender women had their brains scanned.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8955456/

this one used 40 transgender adolescents and 39 cisgender adolescents

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0306453017305590?via%3Dihub

This one had 29 trans men and 17 trans women

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/hbm.25905

How many of those scanned had abnormalities with regards to their sexuality?

I don't feel that the argument should be about 'eradicated' because everyone knows what that means...complete elimination of [something] etc. But I wonder about the term* 'transgenderism' and its connotation here. The linked article explains that the term* should not be used in public. Is there a suggestion here that we should go back to 'Victorian' times and such things be kept 'behind closed doors', so to speak?

Michael Knowlesism should be eradicated.

The Daily Wire is such a dumpster fire.

Mr. Knowles is going to great lengths to, somewhat ineffectually, defend his "statements".

The extreme right seems to be looking for another hill to defend, after having lost on marriage equality and gay rights.

Who will they go after next?

Why not just treat people equally and with respect, and allow everyone to seek out their own happiness?

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Like 1