Holi Festival in Pattaya Goes Big with Free Entry, Tasty Food, and Fun for All!

snoop1130

84128-696x696.jpg

Pattaya City along with the Thai Indian Pattaya Business Association (TIPBA) and the Indian Community Pattaya Association (ICP) is inviting everyone to celebrate the festival of Holi in Pattaya at the Central Pattaya Beach Road intersection from 12 PM until 7 PM on March 11th.

Holi, or the festival of colors, is an important Hindu festival that commemorates the arrival of spring, new beginnings, and love. Although some families participate in religious observances, for many, Holi is a time to enjoy themselves by dancing, singing, and throwing colored powder and water at other event attendees.

Thanks to the generosity of several sponsors, this year’s Holi festival will be free of charge for all attendees.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/03/07/holi-festival-in-pattaya-goes-big-with-free-entry-tasty-food-and-fun-for-all/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-03-07

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

22 minutes ago, RandiRona said:

Wow , that's rich coming from a falang who is living in a different culture and use a colorful display picture, Oh the Irony!!

Thai culture interests me little but the point here was avoiding thrown powder and water from any culture.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Throwing colored powder and water?

Thank you whatever Gods for limiting the time and area of such madness!

Cultural appropriation? No.

Cultural avoidance?  Yes.

I agree with Jingthing....

First let me say I HATE hate  Songkran.....More than hate, I despise every minute of it in Pattaya....

But this Holi powder throwing sounds even worse.....I will be staying far far away from the beach this day.....The water throwers I bet would love to see this go on for weeks...

The beach will be rammed with 1,000s and 1,000s and 1,000s of people and the nuts might even go after the beach beer bars......

A big Nooooooooo from me....

Holi Festival Of Colours – Berlin.de