House Oversight Chair Comer quietly subpoenas bank records for Hunter Biden business associates

onthedarkside

34 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Proof, now that's a hard one if you show leftwing media that's proof here.  But if you show rightwing media they take it off as it will never be the truth or proof here, this is sad.

All big Chinese firms are directly or indirectly controlled by the CCP. So how many U.S. companies have received money from the "CCP"?

Pages in category "Government-owned companies of China"

The following 200 pages are in this category, out of approximately 395 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Government-owned_companies_of_China

Ex.

A

Aero Engine Corporation of China

Agricultural Bank of China

Air China

Air China Cargo

Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Corporation

Aluminum Corporation of China Limited

Ampleon

Angang Steel

Ansteel Group

Aviation Industry Corporation of China

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Make that Five as I have been corrected.

Put Up Or Shut Up’: Geraldo Challenges the Right On 5 Years Of Hunter Biden Investigations Uncovering ‘Nothing Remotely Criminal’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/put-up-or-shut-up-geraldo-challenges-the-right-on-5-years-of-hunter-biden-investigations-uncovering-nothing-remotely-criminal/ar-AA18FPOb?li=BBnbfcL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, billd766 said:

just ignore and block dotcalm. Put him on your ignore list, but please please do not reply to him.

He is a troll and has nothing but his own ideas and few if any facts and rarely any links to anything sensible.

But the thing is, he's so much fun to refute. Look at my last exchange with him. I don't think he came off well. And at least he actually produces some evidence to support his case even if it either doesn't support what he thinks it does or comes from sources that are easy to show are blatantly and dishonestly right wing. He's not like some who just post slogans.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

Only to people like you who refuse to see. 

Thinking about your statement, I have to disagree.  Nature has created so many empty heads, so how do you explain this?

You have offered nothing of substance. Apparently, to your way of thinking, not seeing what isn't there is the same as refusing to see. You got nothing.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I think the truth is sadder. Dudleysquat actually believes that Hunter Biden's laptop contains proof of criminality or that the Bidens were acting in concert with the CCP. Come to think of it, I think he believes both.

"A year-long exploration of Hunter Biden’s laptop has yielded a 630-page report that its authors say document 459 violations of state and federal laws and regulations by President Joe Biden’s son and his business partners."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hunter-bidens-laptop-documents-at-least-459-legal-violations-watchdog-group-says

I do enjoy mocking and haughty posts from people who STILL claim - even though it has been proven genuine countless times, and even recently admitted by HB when he moved to sue JPMcI - that the laptop is a hoax.

"The repudiated contents of Hunter Biden's laptop?

Wake up to reality and face it"

Quite delightful

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, billd766 said:

I am shaking in my shoes with laughter and not from fear or being scared.

Try not to make me laugh for a while as I am eating my lunch.

Scared of what?

Some nameless, faceless person on ANN?

The repudiated contents of Hunter Biden's laptop?

Wake up to reality and face it

If you have any REAL information, Real proof, Real substantial links, any Real proof of what you say, then post it here on ANN, send it to the courts in the USA, even to the house-oversight-chair-comer, if you think that it will help your caped crusader, Trump.

quote from you. "How many thumbs do you have"?

Personal insults as well.

How is asking you how many thumbs you have an insult?

You ignore what you write.  I said there aren't enough thumbs to plug the holes.  You asked me for proof.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

He's trolling

I know and he is very boring as well.

18 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

How is asking you how many thumbs you have an insult?

You ignore what you write.  I said there aren't enough thumbs to plug the holes.  You asked me for proof.  

Which you STILL have not given.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I know and he is very boring as well.

Which you STILL have not given.

The proof is in the thumbs.  I said there weren't enough to plug the holes. 

Stop running for your safe spaces and engage in debate.  

Have no fear.  I don't bite. 

Edited by DudleySquat
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1