Bikes

sometime

They both look like good servicable bicycles, aluminium frames is the the way to go, light and strong, stainless spokes are good, strong and dont rust, looks like eight speed Shimano cassette and parts (24 speed)

Bicycles are a lot of fun

They are so much fun that after many years in the rat race I pursued my hobby of mountain bikes and  importing them directly from the factories in Taiwan and distributing over the region, I ended up with five retail shops in Singapore, picture of just three of them, Holland Road, Selegie Road and Tanglin.

Shop.jpg

Selegie.jpg

Tanglin.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rimmer said:

They both look like good servicable bicycles, aluminium frames is the the way to go, light and strong, stainless spokes are good, strong and dont rust, looks like eight speed Shimano cassette and parts (24 speed)

I wonder then what would be your expert appraised value of these bikes. Many years ago I had a 4130 Chromoly frame that was fairly light and gave a smooth ride. Custom-made, or rather, had had so many parts replaced it had become custom, lol. I think of it fondly as my "outlaw" bike. I hope it's still on the roads somewhere.

4 hours ago, BigStar said:

I wonder then what would be your expert appraised value of these bikes. Many years ago I had a 4130 Chromoly frame that was fairly light and gave a smooth ride. Custom-made, or rather, had had so many parts replaced it had become custom, lol. I think of it fondly as my "outlaw" bike. I hope it's still on the roads somewhere.

Less than 5k baht each, you can buy new lighter modern bikes for 15k or less

• Like 1