Thai Drivers Urged to Pay Overdue Traffic Fines by April or Face Multiple Penalities

snoop1130

7 minutes ago, retarius said:

I didn't pay my tickets by April 1st. Indeed I haven't paid them yet. Will they get me when I do the annual registration? I'll send someone else as I usually do.

If your name or DL # is not on the citation, I would think it would go to the registered car owner.  

3 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

If your name or DL # is not on the citation, I would think it would go to the registered car owner.  

Just checked my pile.

Ticket has my licence number on it.

But that means naff all as it is my passport number which would be on record as vehicle owner.

7 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Some are in my name as the registered owner of one of our cars. And it's overdue for registration because we are away from home. I'll send a b-i-l to sort it out. 

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, YorkshireTyke said:

Funny but i renewed my tax  disc last week with two unpaid  fines at PRACHUAP.......nothing mentioned, long  live the public fight against BS speed cameras which do NOTHING to save lives.....now if they had a tailgate camera, or a U turn camera, or a cretinous <deleted> looking at a  phone camera that would do something ,nowt to do with safety all to do with money.

I drove round with no number plates for 6  months as  dealer too lazy to get them for my new pick up. Got stopped after 6  months fined 500 baht called friend in Police cancelled in 2 seconds, best thing about Thailand.

Edited by Rampant Rabbit
cuz i can