Six in 10 Americans don't want Trump to be president again: 2024 poll

onthedarkside

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

You're a leftist, and you like the things Presidents Obama and Biden did and are doing to the country, I don't. 

I'm a conservative, and I like the things Trump did and tried to do, you don't. 

The treatment of Trump is really no different than that od any other Republican President, the left has just gotten stronger and more unified. The game plan it that ANYONE standing against the Left will be crushed.

Republicans were/are asleep at the wheel for the takeover. 

You didn't reply to anything I posted, you just made broad accusations, suggest some kind of conspiracy by the left and labeled me a leftist. 

I think most people would consider me a centrist, but someone from the extreme loony wing of the Trump party would call me and almost anyone else a leftist.

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 2

Some here may be leftists; some may be conservatives.

In the matter in the NY District court, I am a former New Yorker who lived in mid-town Manhattan in the 1970's when Donald Trump from Queens became "The Don".

As an indication as to how some New Yorkers currently feel about the ex-President, I will just post this:

According to a 2016 USA Today analysis, Donald Trump and his businesses were involved in 3,500 legal cases in U.S. federal and state courts during the previous three decades ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

• Like 2

From the Wikipedia link above:

Trump has, however, been involved in far more litigation than fellow real-estate magnates; the USA Today analysis in 2016 found that Trump had been involved in more legal disputes than Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined.

• Like 2