Six in 10 Americans don't want Trump to be president again: 2024 poll

onthedarkside

20 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Are you getting confused with Trump being "pilloried for" and him posting and promulgating fake news?

The polls did not factor in that Putin was really Trump's running partner.

Paul Manafort Exclusive: I Gave Trump Campaign Polling Data to Russian Associate (googleusercontent.com)

what utter hogwash..........the Russia conspiracy theorists never go away and are never sated. Open your eyes, god gave us common sense for a reason. 

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jackbenimble said:

what utter hogwash..........the Russia conspiracy theorists never go away and are never sated. Open your eyes, god gave us common sense for a reason. 

True! Common sense is Trump is getting held accountable in America and that is how the system works. 

Edited by earlinclaifornia

26 minutes ago, Jackbenimble said:

you dont watch the news? I'm not here to educate you or anyone else. 

No, I don't "watch the news", I read the news from a variety of sources.  My guess is that you don't.

You posted:

"Then he won the elction anyway against all the odds and all the so-called predictive polls. Because he was exposing and fighting corruption in government. "

I made a simple request, give one example of Trump exposing and fighting corruption.  I am not aware of any, and I'm reasonably well informed.  Your unwillingness or inability to support your claim leads me and others to conclude that you are not well informed.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Jackbenimble said:

Being a POS has nothing to do with Russia. He's been a POS his whole life and we'll before the Russian's started blackmailing him. Do some research and stop relying on your common sense as it's not working

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmm. Replace the word Biden with Trump, and it was no worse than many posts from anti Trumpers on this forum.

Are they also worthy of pity?

Lol.  Follow the post links history of the post I replied to a little further back to understand my comment.

1 hour ago, gargamon said:

So you're comparing Trump to Jesus, and clearly think they are equivalent. Clearly it's time to drink the kool-aid. 

Trumps words are of more importance that Jesus's words 

How often do you discuss about what Trump said , as compared to discussing what Jesus said ?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Trumps words are of more importance that Jesus's words 

How often do you discuss about what Trump said , as compared to discussing what Jesus said ?

And Trump said unto his followers:  "Covfefe".  And lo, his followers were sorely confused.

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, heybruce said:

And Trump said unto his followers:  "Covfefe".  And lo, his followers were sorely confused.

No, his "followers" knew he meant that he  needs a coffee in the morning to get going and without  a coffee he makes spelling errors and that why he deliberately spelled coffee wrong

That joke when straight over quite a few heads though 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2023 at 9:09 AM, Bkk Brian said:

60 court cases that reached the “unequivocal” conclusion that the former Republican president’s claims were unsupportable 

I don't think any of the cases were actually heard, so “unequivocal” might be a stretch. 

He lost

There were a lot of irregularities that all seemed to favor President Biden. 

The "big lie" was by the left calling the capital protest an insurrection and the BLM riots a protest. 

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s funny how his followers seem to know something’s he ‘meant’ but not others.

Not as funny as the left interpreting/pretending his words mean something they did not.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I don't think any of the cases were actually heard, so “unequivocal” might be a stretch. 

He lost

There were a lot of irregularities that all seemed to favor President Biden. 

The "big lie" was by the left calling the capital protest an insurrection and the BLM riots a protest. 

Could you identify some of these irregularities that seemed to favor Biden? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, placeholder said:

To back up your claim with evidence. That's what honorable people do.

That has not been my experience here. It seems to me, like people just post links the articles written by people they agree with. 

• Sad 1