Recommend Crypto Exchange

rellim

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for crypto exchanges.I live in Thailand with UK passport and SCB account. Any members views on experience's using crypto exchanges would be much appreciated.

I work with coins.co.th  linked to my SCB account, works like a charm

And in EU with Gemini....

I never keep coins at the exchange, hard wallet is they way to go...

Note

In Thailand you are responsible for declaring your profit at Revenue Department

Not sure if they reward losses 

If you have residency in Thailand (non O for example) you could (!) go tax free in EU

I have an account with UpBit Thailand in Thailand, works well and I linked it to my bank account for withdrawals / deposits which makes the entire process very quick.

You could request come cash from UpBit, confirm the payment, buy some crypto and withdraw it all within a few minutes - they do take a little while to confirm the withdrawal.

I almost never sell any crypto, only buy in Thailand.

Edited by ukrules

8 hours ago, ukrules said:

I have an account with UpBit Thailand in Thailand, works well and I linked it to my bank account for withdrawals / deposits which makes the entire process very quick.

You could request come cash from UpBit, confirm the payment, buy some crypto and withdraw it all within a few minutes - they do take a little while to confirm the withdrawal.

I almost never sell any crypto, only buy in Thailand.

Ever do OTC here?

You will have to open an account with a Thai bank account if you are living in Thailand most likely. In my case,  I wasn't able to verify the link with my bank overseas while I was in Thailand.

Kraken was the exchange recommended to me on this forum some years ago. I think they are pretty reputable.