Cardi B Arrives in Thailand for Rolling Loud Music Festival in Pattaya

snoop1130

40 minutes ago, proton said:

Filth and obscenity is not talent, she's a good example of the decline of western culture, especially American. As long as somebody is black with a foul mouth and big knockers they are seen by some as having talent. The only talent she has is in fooling the easily impressed, cussing and being rude to people. 

So I take it you're not a fan.

In my view it's wonderful that we have the freedom to choose.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Rolling loud....

Has recived MASS MASS publicity in the Thai press...Its the biggest rap-hip hop festival in the history of Thailand....And they cant sellout the tickets?....

What this tells me is a lot less people like this kind of music /noise than they would like people to believe....

I bet if this was a bunch of famous K-pop bands it would be sold out in hours.... 

The price is ridiculous but frankly you couldn't pay me to go.

I have a feeling the promoters will find a way to get the crowds in though.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The price is ridiculous but frankly you couldn't pay me to go.

I have a feeling the promoters will find a way to get the crowds in though.

Sometimes people are actually paid to turn up at concerts here, especially for new singers trying to get a following going. Mrs brother got 200 baht up country to turn up and be a 'fan' recently. Seen it even for famous singers at times especially televised events. Last month went to a concert with a contest winner Nam, obviously busloads of 'fans' brought in many with fake malis all the same which the singers PA will have handed out. Always seemed a bit pointless but then face comes into it as well.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, proton said:

As expected she went down like a lead balloon, or in her case a stripper on a customer????

Just a couple of questions.  Was the crowd cool with her taking off her shoes and throwing them into the first few rows?  If the word "like" was removed from her vocabulary would she be able to form a coherent sentence?