Florida House passes 6-week abortion ban, expected to be signed by governor

onthedarkside

54 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Why stop there though , should make it legal to kill your children, if you don't want them anymore .

What difference does a few months make ?

Or go to the other extreme and require women to have unprotected sex whenever they are ovulating.  Isn't that being pro-life?

If you want to present one ridiculous extreme you may as well present the other.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, placeholder said:

No, your comments don't answer why getting an abortion isn't taking responsibility. It just answers why you think abortion is wrong. There's a difference.

You will not find the word 'wrong' in my comments simply because that is not my stance. And I have answered on 'responsibility' and if you can't see that then that is your problem not mine.

19 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

You will not find the word 'wrong' in my comments simply because that is not my stance. And I have answered on 'responsibility' and if you can't see that then that is your problem not mine.

I have asked you repeatedly why getting an abortion is not an example of someone taking responsibility. Your answer is simply to assert that people must take responsibility for their actions without explaining why getting an abortion isn't taking responsibility. So, once again, why is getting an abortion not taking responsibility for one's actions?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1