BOT is buy baht again.

Do you not think its more to do with the fact the western economic model is based on printing money to pay for millions of public sector non jobs ... unaffordable social security systems ... unaffordable pension schemes .... house price bubbles ... failed banks .... and they exported their manufacturing base to places like Thailand.

Ive no idea if the BOT are buying baht, but i do know that western central banks continue to print their own currencies despite claims of QT.

Still at least we've "Net Zero", which means the elderly freezing to death.

1 hour ago, ADog said:

Do you not think its more to do with the fact the western economic model is based on printing money to pay for millions of public sector non jobs ... unaffordable social security systems ... unaffordable pension schemes .... house price bubbles ... failed banks .... and they exported their manufacturing base to places like Thailand.

Ive no idea if the BOT are buying baht, but i do know that western central banks continue to print their own currencies despite claims of QT.

Unless I have misunderstood this post, it seems very silly. There is no evidence whatsoever that Thailand has house price bubbles, except in a few very popular locations, why would they, it's a closed market. There is also no evidence that banks here have failed or that their meagre social security scheme or pensions system is unaffordable. 

6 hours ago, ADog said:

Don't worry the Australian dollars will collapse due to the issues you have adumbrated in your post...it is a mathematical certainty.

The manipulation of the Baht is a another issue.

Let's see how the election pans out.  If it is rigged again this time around I am bullish on flak jackets and smoke grenades and bearish on the baht.

On 4/23/2023 at 11:27 PM, nigelforbes said:

Unless I have misunderstood this post, it seems very silly. There is no evidence whatsoever that Thailand has house price bubbles, except in a few very popular locations, why would they, it's a closed market. There is also no evidence that banks here have failed or that their meagre social security scheme or pensions system is unaffordable. 

Yes you've completely misunderstood my post, you could not have misunderstood it any more if you tried.

Wakey wakey sunshine.

• Confused 1