US Navy Sailors are in Town Looking for Unspeakable Pleasures

Banana7

At least 500 handsome, young, physically fit, rich American US Navy sailors arrived in Pattaya today. Lots are strolling along beach road, second road looking for Thai delights, rest, relaxation, entertainment and unspeakable pleasures. They have been at sea for many weeks and now looking to unload some cash. About 6,000 sailors will visit this week. 

• Love It 1

A steady stream of coaches are bringing them to Hard Rock Hotel on 2nd Rd this afternoon. There are huge queues for the ATMs at Bangkok Bank and 7/11 and a wide variety of hawkers have descended on the area selling sunglasses, Marlboro ciggies, roses and boom boom pills. The police have had to set up emergency traffic calming measures ( a cop with a whistle).

In the past it has been enlisted men and women staying at Hard Rock and officers at Avani.

• Thanks 1

Ah, ok, was wondering today where all these young lads with the homosexual Freddie Merc moustaches are from.....

I'll have to go out tonight then, hoping to see some Euro/UK/Aus tourist trash get their butts kicked, or maybe even a lynching by the locals ????

Then again, from what I've seen the last decade or so, US military personnel on shore leave/RnR have become very tame and generally well behaved, likely because the command structure treats them like the retarded youngsters and eventual future McJobbers that most of them are, and keeps them in fear of severe punishment. 

Other countries would do well do treat their young idiots in a similar fashion. 

Edited by Sandboxer
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

Ah, ok, was wondering today where all these young lads with the homosexual Freddie Merc moustaches are from.....

I'll have to go out tonight then, hoping to see some Euro/UK/Aus tourist trash get their butts kicked, or maybe even a lynching by the locals ????

Then again, from what I've seen the last decade or so, US military personnel on shore leave/RnR have become very tame and generally well behaved, likely because the command structure treats them like the retarded youngsters and eventual future McJobbers that most of them are, and keeps them in fear of severe punishment. 

Other countries would do well do treat their young idiots in a similar fashion. 

They get read the riot act before the run ashore, a couple of years back a had and American ship commander and his wife rent my villa, I used to have a couple of beers with him, he told me all about Pattaya, 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Banana7 said:

They have been at sea for many weeks and now looking to unload some cash. About 6,000 sailors will visit this week. 

Totally unwoke, there is plenty sex on board these days. And plenty females sailors as well. We are in 2023 mate.

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

A load of thick Seaman 

Reminds my being called in for a new IT by the Department of transport in Canberra. Was in the mid eighties. So we sit down and the guy started "We want you to build a register of seamen", me blurting is this "Transport or Agriculture"...

15 minutes ago, KiChakayan said:

Totally unwoke, there is plenty sex on board these days. And plenty females sailors as well. We are in 2023 mate.

I would have thought that to be illegal or at least frowned upon, with fellow shipmates 

• Like 1