Who can beat Biden?

onthedarkside

41 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

They are still there. He certainly knows how to make them feel very uncomfortable. Poor girl is shaking at the 38 second mark and he gets "the eyes" from the help to tell him to stop it at 0:40.

I think that it might be Senator Coon's wife giving Biden the "OK, that is enough. Stop touching my daughter" look and pat on the shoulder.  

Joe has an obvious thing for hair. Well, female hair at least. Never see him zoom in to sniff men's heads.   But any freshly shampooed female in his vicinity is in danger!

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think Biden will drop out last minute for "medical" reasons and Kamala will move to the top spot. 

You really think so!  I think barring any major medical emergency ,biden is the dems choice! He doesn’t have to be fit mentally and physically.imop

He doesn’t have to travel around nearly as much as other candidates on the campaign trail . He has carefully choreographed pressers .imop He’s sitting pretty! The party and his allies in the Msm , have it all figured out for him.imop

He just needs to figure what flavors of ice cream to slurp and make sure 

to not go off script while speaking and going up stairs. All he has to do is act Presidential!

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

It does, IF the grabbing actually happened and wasn't just a stupid boast between two guys.  Plus the people Trump was boasting about grabbing at least were adults. 

Another "are you sure"?

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj_15fomsf-AhV9UaQEHTl4DMUQFnoECBwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2A-P0GCUETmFTOtiarupfU

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hummin said:

If you take the bait, and believe what he is saying with such confidence only Trump can do, as well believe he can make the changes he say he gonna do, well never say never

This is the reason he is going to win, every media write about him and have sevaral articles about him daily, no matter good or bad, he is there every day, and for his fans, they do not care about negative press, it is fake news, and those who do not know what to believe, will be dragged in somehow, and for those who see biden as the worst alternative, will most likely vote for him as well. 

Intervju with Trump by Nelk Boys, who is one of many channels who admire Trump and give him space, where  Trump strategically and successfully use such platforms, give them time where he can speak without ny interruption or any critical questions 

https://youtu.be/bJomPd9oj9I

Yes, critical questions is not something he is used to and it trips him up. Listening to trump's uninterrupted word diarrhea is akin to torture but a great window into that person's weak, petty and vainglorious mind. In addition, a great example of why he's considered to be one of the worst and most frequent liars in history.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Also his forgetting of names, his inability to finish sentences because he's forgotten what he was talking about. The slurring of words. It's all very worrying for someone in his position.

I'm not sure it's cognitive. I think he's simply exhausted all the time. No stamina. When you're tired, you slur your words and forget things, especially if you're 80 years old. His age is a hindrance, a weakness.

17 minutes ago, John Drake said:

I'm not sure it's cognitive. I think he's simply exhausted all the time. No stamina. When you're tired, you slur your words and forget things, especially if you're 80 years old. His age is a hindrance, a weakness.

He's not slurring his speech, he has a speech impediment his entire life. 

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Trump only has a vocabulary of a 5 year old, actually he's much older. Nearly as old as Biden.

Yes, President Biden is much smarter and better spoken than Trump.

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, President Biden is much smarter and better spoken than Trump.

Covfefe. It stands to reason that if Biden really did have any cognitive impairment his doctors would have advised him not to run again so you guys are all froth and hot air with this "senile" canard. Trump has never publicly spoken a well formed sentence that I've ever heard. I think that one of those accusations which are really confessions.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Covfefe. It stands to reason that if Biden really did have any cognitive impairment his doctors would have advised him not to run again so you guys are all froth and hot air with this "senile" canard. Trump has never publicly spoken a well formed sentence that I've ever heard. I think that one of those accusations which are really confessions.

If ole joe is in such good shape he should voluntarily submit to a cognitive test. Because of age both biden and Mr Trump should. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

If ole joe is in such good shape he should voluntarily submit to a cognitive test. Because of age both biden and Mr Trump should. 

Pretty sure they both have. Biden for sure would have as part of his plans to run again which is why I think that line of criticism is just noise.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Pretty sure they both have. Biden for sure would have as part of his plans to run again which is why I think that line of criticism is just noise.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-white-house-doctor-ronny-jackson-demands-biden-take-cognitive-test-or-drop-out-of-2024-race/ar-AA1ajSmO

Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was a White House physician to multiple presidents, is circulating a letter among House Republicans demanding that President Biden take a cognitive test or drop out of the 2024 race. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-white-house-doctor-ronny-jackson-demands-biden-take-cognitive-test-or-drop-out-of-2024-race/ar-AA1ajSmO

Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was a White House physician to multiple presidents, is circulating a letter among House Republicans demanding that President Biden take a cognitive test or drop out of the 2024 race. 

That's the guy who said Trump had perfect genes? Some kind of doctor he is. Trump nearly died from covid.

Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, engaged in "inappropriate conduct" while serving as the top White House physician, according to a Pentagon inspector general report obtained Wednesday by NBC News.

The scathing report, expected to be released later Wednesday, alleges abusive behavior toward subordinates including sexual harassment.

The inspector general's review, first reported by CNN, says Jackson drank alcohol, made sexual comments to subordinates and took the sedative Ambien while working as White House physician.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/scathing-report-finds-rep-ronny-jackson-engaged-inappropriate-conduct-white-n1259437

After Pentagon finds Rep. Ronny Jackson drank on duty and bullied underlings as White House physician, defeated rival says told you so

Amarillo Republican denies all the allegations, which torpedoed his nomination by Trump to lead the Veterans Administration.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2021/03/03/pentagon-watchdog-hits-freshman-rep-ronny-jackson-with-scathing-report-on-tenure-as-white-house-physician/

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

That's the guy who said Trump had perfect genes? Some kind of doctor he is. Trump nearly died from covid.

Team biden knows that the majority of Americans have doubts of biden's ability to run 2024. Even joe has acknowledged the fact that it's a legit concern. So, I ask, why doesn't he simply do a test and put everyone's apprehension to rest? 

12 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Team biden knows that the majority of Americans have doubts of biden's ability to run 2024. Even joe has acknowledged the fact that it's a legit concern. So, I ask, why doesn't he simply do a test and put everyone's apprehension to rest? 

My 2 cents is that he'd pass it in a canter. I have said it before, but I think it's his communication diminished further by age, rather than his overall intellect, that is and will let him down. He didn't win the last election by that much given the toxicity of Trump. If he's not against Trump, but an able speaker who's not bat s h i t right wing crazy, it will be tough for him.  I thought he's presentation today was fairly effective and he, or people around him, seem to know how to hit the right notes to make him look normal and the right untrustworthy. Time will tell but it would be nice in my opinion if he'd bow out, or at minimum get a vice president who people would like or at least accept as president, but neither are going to happen it seems.  

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Love It 1

12 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Because he would fail.

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

No sir with all due respect president Biden and this administration have accomplished a great deal so far in spite of all the world wide problems ie inflation Putin’s war of extermination Covid you are mistaken president Biden has a strong track record to prove it.all accomplished within the framework of our system of government with the slimmest of majority’s.not bad for an old duffer!get her done Joe!

Like what things. Inflation terrible. Ukraine war terrible. Afghan pull out terrible. 70% think he is too old and not up to it.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1