Decent Pattaya Motorcycle Taxi Rider Returns 13,000 Baht to American Tourist

snoop1130

10 minutes ago, Harsh Jones said:

I left a credit card in a machine and the Thai guy that came after me chased me down and gave it back. But hey, lets hear what the comedians have to say about this one.:whistling:

even knowing your story you do have to admit the timing on these stories always seems suspect.

anyways left my wallet at lak si on the skytrain steps 2 years back. 

police called my brother in law a few hours later asking if he knew a farang. told the woman who found my wallet to empty the money keep it and they sent wallet back grabman. 

left my drivers license in a bar on koh chang last month. a few days later it showed up to my address on the license. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, stoner said:

even knowing your story you do have to admit the timing on these stories always seems suspect.

anyways left my wallet at lak si on the skytrain steps 2 years back. 

police called my brother in law a few hours later asking if he knew a farang. told the woman who found my wallet to empty the money keep it and they sent wallet back grabman. 

left my drivers license in a bar on koh chang last month. a few days later it showed up to my address on the license. 

You seem to forget/lose many things.

Maybe you should stay @ home?????????

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

I left a credit card in a machine and the Thai guy that came after me chased me down and gave it back. But hey, lets hear what the comedians have to say about this one.:whistling:

I dropped mine in the middle of the road, whoever picked it up knew me and gave it back to my wife, village life.

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Hasn't returned it to the American yet, presumably doesn't have social media

His ship not sailed yet maybe. USS Nimitis. He was part of a recent military visit in the area. Did he jump ship ? I wonder if a military ID spurned this lady to honesty. 

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

To be frank, never mind the nationality in this case because many others in his place, and it doesn't matter from which country, wouldn't have returned the money.

Really and that's your take from this article? Well that says a lot about you!!!

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

There we go, I said we would get one of these stories when a WIN guy tried to stab two tourists near soi 6, after doubling the fare!

Fortunately, we may rely upon our shrewdest members always to predict such and then chortle afterwards. After all, a positive story is bound to come along eventually.

47 minutes ago, BritScot said:

Really and that's your take from this article? Well that says a lot about you!!!

here is something that says alot about me. I would, generally speaking, return the cash. That said, if a drunk tried me on by telling me they didn't  have the money to pay for the ride and left a wallet behind with 23k in it. they could kiss the cash goodbye.