Thai Shop Assistants.

14 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

Who is of low mentality?

Please provide a photo of yourself so we can see what they saw. 

I will just state one example. Parents who give their motorbike keys to their 10 years olds. If you don't think that is low mentality you are the one who should provide a photo of yourself. Do you want any more examples?

• Confused 5
  • Sad 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Sigma6 said:

before 'jumping down their throats', how about you find out (or tell us) what the issue was?

There wasn't any, I just went in the same as any other customer would, just showed the guy the key I wanted cut, just the same as before when their was a lady assistant. In the other instance this bitch just started before I even opened my mouth.

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

were you wearing speedos when out shopping. :omfg::giggle:

No, I had my fat belly sticking out and not wearing a shirt to cover my big titties.????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Always amazes me that when there is a difficulty in communicating, one or both sides begin to get loud, like it's a hearing problem and not a language problem. ????

But Charlie, in both cases I did not even open my mouth. I'm just sorry I didn't, but I will the next time.

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

so I believe it was because you didn't wear a mask .... 

If that was the case why did they not point to their mouth?

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

Why did the key cutter shout no ... no  ?    did he not cut that type of key ?   did he have no blank for that key ?

Why did AIS assistant yell at you ... no ... no   ?  was it something you said first ? 

I said nothing.

• Like 1