Summer Storms Warned in Upper Thailand

snoop1130

1682673793_998945-tnamcot-768x402.jpg

BANGKOK, April 28 (TNA) – Summer storms, thunderstorms, gusty winds, isolated hail and lightning strikes are expected in upper Thailand from April 29 – May 1, the Meteorological Department warned.

Another moderate high pressure system from China will cover the upper Thailand and the South China Sea. Meanwhile hot to very hot weather cover the upper country where the southwesterly and the southeasterly winds prevail across.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-1162678

tnalogo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai News Agency 2023-04-28

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Wish they would move south a tad, central areas are rather hot and sticky at the moment.

Good sign as the monsoon are starting to crank up.  I'm ready for rain.  Other than the really beautiful flowering trees (yellows, oranges, and purple) I'm not particularly fond of this time of year.  It's not the heat by the absolutely horrid AQI day after day after day.  We spend most of our time inside running an air filter in our room along with the A/C.

Come-on Rain!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, connda said:

Good sign as the monsoon are starting to crank up.  I'm ready for rain.  Other than the really beautiful flowering trees (yellows, oranges, and purple) I'm not particularly fond of this time of year.  It's not the heat by the absolutely horrid AQI day after day after day.  We spend most of our time inside running an air filter in our room along with the A/C.

Come-on Rain!

Agree, come on rain in Chiang Mai.