Re-Entry permit question

Just wondering if i apply and use a single re entry permit (I  have a non o visa)  could i then apply for another single entry permit be when back in Thailand?  In other words if i might need to re enter twice would i have to get a multiple entry. Obviously 2 singles would cheaper than the multiple.

I've done it before so I don't see any reason why you can't have a single re-entry followed by a further single if required.

Edited by anchadian
  • Like 1

As long as you have time on the extension of stay and your traveling in and out for whatever reason, you can obtain and use as many single entry permits as you want provided there is still time on your extension of stay.

12 hours ago, Pink Mist said:

As long as you have time on the extension of stay and your traveling in and out for whatever reason, you can obtain and use as many single entry permits as you want provided there is still time on your extension of stay.

So "Crossy" is completely wrong then???????

4 minutes ago, glegolo18 said:

So "Crossy" is completely wrong then???????

I believe you misread my post. You obtain a single reentry use it and then obtain another one and use it doing it over and over if needed. Best is to get an ME re-entry if you know your going to be traveling in and out multiple times.

As DrJack says the single use re-entry permit is good until your extension of stay ends, at which time if not used the re-entry stamp becomes invalid.  Remember that when used the re-entry stamp only gets you restamped in your passport for the end date of your current extension of stay.

Prior to my current Visa class, I would obtain a single re-entry permit just on the off chance I would travel in and out to ensure I did not loose my extension of stay.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, mart700 said:

Just wondering if i apply and use a single re entry permit (I  have a non o visa)  could i then apply for another single entry permit be when back in Thailand?

Yes.