How common is one night stand?

I really enjoyed my single time here in TH.  ONS, no different than in USA, actually better, as they think you are a millionaire.

But not in the expat/sexpat/sex tourist ghettos.  I was usually the only westerner in the places I went to. Stomping grounds at the time was Udon Thani metro area.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Actually many now prefer 'short-time', cause they don't want to leave their Thai boyfriend (sometimes doubling as pimp) alone too long. Or they want to discuss 'shots'; 1 shot = X baht, 2 shots...

Can you order beer too or just rum?

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Actually many now prefer 'short-time', cause they don't want to leave their Thai boyfriend (sometimes doubling as pimp) alone too long. Or they want to discuss 'shots'; 1 shot = X baht, 2 shots...

I always found that to be quite unethical .

They are charging you money per ejaculation .

The reason for an ejaculation is to reproduce Children 

You are paying per ejaculation .

• Confused 14
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I always found that to be quite unethical .

They are charging you money per ejaculation .

The reason for an ejaculation is to reproduce Children 

You are paying per ejaculation .

Yes, it totally turns me off! I don't want to be stressed and pressured to discuss and/or count ejaculations. Same as for watching a girl in a hurry, counting the minutes till the deal is done... I never hired a prostitute in the West, and thanks to this behaviour by Thai prostitutes I have not hired one for many years now.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I just think the question is extremely stupid.

it's obviously someone unexperienced that is asking.

I found it's relatively easy to have free one night stands or free afternoons in Thailand, even in Pattaya.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, bignok said:

Can you order beer too or just rum?

Ask them. But if I chat online with one, and she starts talking about 'shots', I know immediately that it would be very disappointing, so my interest in her is gone, even if she looked like Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Is there anything you don't find unethical?

Not all of us are into the extreme right wing bible thumping morals you have.

It's all so prudish. 

I do think that you are exaggerating somewhat .

My opinion is neither "extreme right wing " or "prudish"

Paying to ejaculate just sits uneasy with me , like paying girls to put your knob inside them , just seems a bit odd.

Do carry on though, don't mind my opinion and continue to do what you want , I just prefer not to participate , 

• Love It 2

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do think that you are exaggerating somewhat .

My opinion is neither "extreme right wing " or "prudish"

Paying to ejaculate just sits uneasy with me , like paying girls to put your knob inside them , just seems a bit odd.

Do carry on though, don't mind my opinion and continue to do what you want , I just prefer not to participate , 

Fair enough.

Your a good guy! 

• Sad 1

Some off topic posts discussing prostitiution have been removed, read the OP.

29. You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Although Thailand has a visible sex industry and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ASEAN NOW is not the place to seek or give information on this topic.

Topic moved to the pub 

• Like 1

I have no doubt one night stands are very common between Thais. And one night stands between foreigners and bar girls.

IMO foreigners would have to be young and handsome before a non-prostitute Thai girl would consider it.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe you are right. But maybe you are also 15 or 20 years older, and times changed.

25 years ago, some bar girls came with me or visited me a couple of times for free.

Now I am 25 years older and that doesn't happen anymore. Now the question is: Have the girls changed? Or did I change?

You changed by 25 years.

• Like 1