Trump ignites fresh controversy after outlandish primetime appearance on CNN

onthedarkside

On 5/11/2023 at 11:36 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m more how you conclude the audience was firmly on Trump’s side.

There were obvious signs of sympathy, but it’s only natural when confronted with someone presenting such clear signs of mental illness.

Beware flying black kettles! 

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes he mentioned the economy and lied. He also mentioned the Ukraine war and lied. I agree though, the 2020 elections are in the past but he was the one who constantly brought it up and lied. Its all in the fact checks.

OK, what was the lie that he told about the Ukraine war ?

1 hour ago, HuskerDo2 said:

Not sure why anyone bothered to watch. You had to know what he was going to say. Same old rehash of the garbage he spewed for the last few years. He's obviously has a few mental issues. How many 76 year old men do you know that act like spoiled tantrum throwing children instead of the grandfatherly type? God help us during the election season.

UPDATE: CNN’s town hall with Donald Trump brought in 3.3 million viewers, enough for the network to beat its cable news rivals in the time slot and in primetime.

Old Trump sells, that's a given. The media will be sad when the time comes for Trump to leave the limelight.

https://deadline.com/2023/05/donald-trump-cnn-town-hall-ratings-1235363575/

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

How about my response. You didn't address it, why? I wrote "It's easy to see Trump would shred biden up in a one on one debate. Trump is still sharp." And you responded with deflection. You can't deny Trump can still talk sensibily without handlers.

He has never been able to complete a cogent sentence. Remember covfefe?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pomchop said:

you might want to see which party has sent the debt sky high over the last few decades...repubs giving massive tax breaks to the richest yielded much less tax revenues despite the usual tired trickle down promise that never happens

I was thinking about the future and future policies and what should be done, rather than what has happened in the past

22 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I was thinking about the future and future policies and what should be done, rather than what has happened in the past

Most Americans are deeply concerned about the budget this threat on defaulting on the debt isent a budgetary issue it’s about paying debt allready accrued when the BUDGET is asked for that is the proper venue to address the issue tanking our credit worthiness isent it’s dangerous and harmful 

• Thumbs Up 1