Transwoman physically assaulted by bar guards in Phuket

snoop1130

ดีไซน์ที่ยังไม่ได้ตั้งชื่อ-12.jpg

A Thai transwoman filed a complaint at Patong Police Station on Tuesday, May 9, after four to five security guards at a bar in the Patong neighbourhood of Phuket physically assaulted her and forcibly removed her from the venue without a reason.

The 27 year old transwoman posted a video on her TikTok account, Prasita Punyang, three days ago of her arguing with the bar guards. In the video, Prasit is heard shouting…

“My gold bracelet is broken! It is broken! Who is the one who carried me out and dropped me here? Who? I do not care what you said. See! It is broken. I want to see the manager. Why do you not talk to me nicely? No respect!”

One of the guards was heard in the video telling Prasit to leave the bar and file a complaint with the police if she was unhappy.

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/transwoman-physically-assaulted-by-bar-guards-in-phuket

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2023-05-12

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

"A Thai transwoman"

There are, unfortunately, people on this planet who actually believe that males can transition into females by means of certain medical procedures. This form of insanity has even afflicted the Florida State Athletic Commission when it once sanctioned a Mixed Martial Arts bout between a woman and a man claiming to be a woman.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

five security guards at a bar in the Patong neighbourhood of Phuket physically assaulted her and forcibly removed her from the venue without a reason.

A guy wearing a dress is still a HIM!

And HIS Thai ID card will confirm that fact.

Quite a few pubs and clubs in Thailand refuse entry to ladyboys.

I'm not sure if it's to protect their customers from a robbery or a mistake.

Edited by BritManToo