GOP Oversight Chair Says He’s Lost Track of His Biden Corruption Informant

onthedarkside

1 hour ago, 300sd said:

I'm sure that witness, if he ever was real, just murdered himself! He probably took lessons from Epstein.

I find it interesting that those dreaded Republicans could say that a number of Biden's family members received funds from shill companies. Who is lying? The bank records or the Biden family. The truth comes out eventually.

Nobody said they did not receive money. However, shill in what exactly? Please tell us?

2 minutes ago, 300sd said:

One definition of "shill" is: one who acts as a decoy. Funds were sent through shill or maybe shell companies and finally found their way into Biden family accounts. Just wondering what they did to get those funds. Please tell us.

So if you ask me, I guess it means you don't know. In other words, you've got nothing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

And Durham drew a blank too.

Come on Republicans, give up goofing around.

Yup old Durham is now 2 for naught wonder how much was squandered on that one ……..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

I was inclined to disbelieve Comer until I saw this:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Insists Biden Whistleblower Not Missing

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has said that a whistleblower in a GOP investigation into the Biden family is not missing.

"Just to be clear. Our whistle blower for Joe Biden is not missing," Greene, who is on the House Oversight Committee, tweeted.

Her tweet was in response to a clip of Rep. James Comer, the committee's chairman, saying in an interview on Sunday that Republicans had lost track of the primary informant in a probe into the Biden family's involvement in an alleged bribery scheme.

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-insists-whistleblower-not-missing-biden-family-probe-1800237

Not easy to choose between inveterate liars.

So if MTG says he is not missing, she must know who and where the informant is, and it will be easy for her to produce the informant.

OTOH Comer, who is supposed to be running the investigation, has no idea where the informant is.

IMHO one or both of them must be lying.

19 hours ago, Tug said:

Typical republican slander innuendo attacks they are desperate .Joe just keeps plugging along getting positive stuff done for America our people and the world ,as their guy (trump) loses lawsuit after lawsuit and the big cases haven’t even been brought to court yet .yup pure desperation now they look the fools yet again.guess comer turned out to be a gomer ehh?lol ahhh….and so it goes…….

And now another blockbuster (that's similar to a trumpbuster) event just announced today which accused Rudy G of offering to sell pardons for 2 million big ones, and proceeds to be split between Rudy and Trump. There seems to be some pretty good evidence to back this up.

On 5/15/2023 at 4:14 PM, ozimoron said:

He's been a boon to comedians I imagine. All the material that's just been written for them free.

Writers all on strike. No fun with Maher, Kimmel, Colbert etc for a while. I actually saw a few minutes of the lead up to Comers comments last week or so on Fox. They had a countdown clock and everything. Shocker.