Ron DeSantis will launch his presidential bid with Elon Musk

onthedarkside

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

So you've allied yourself with the notorious Tucker Carlson.

This was during a time when we (USA) had a troubling supply problem. Taking time off was a character flaw, regardless if it was legit.

I don't see anything wrong with critisizing Pothole pete, but the left always finds something to cry about and start the name calling. That is their MO.

4 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Realistically, how much chance has a gay, black guy got of being elected by the right wing, especially evangelicals? Obviously I believe none of that should matter but in the real world he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. Meantime, your bigotry is showing.

I didn't realize he was gay, please post a link. Seems as though your bigotry shines.

30 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I didn't realize he was gay, please post a link. Seems as though your bigotry shines.

Mistakenly believing someone is gay is not bigotry. Snide comments like yours, intended to troll and which don't bear repeating are very clearly bigotry. You know it and your fooling nobody.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

<Snip>

I don't see anything wrong with critisizing Pothole pete, but the left always finds something to cry about and start the name calling. That is their MO.

Complaining about name calling while calling him Pothole Pete 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

This was during a time when we (USA) had a troubling supply problem. Taking time off was a character flaw, regardless if it was legit.

I call B.S.

You want to talk character flaws I would call describing a gay man taking paternal leave breast feeding to be both homophobic and misogynist.

Also the man's name is not the maga nickname you used. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1