Python Devours Almost 200 Quails in Pattaya

snoop1130

213180-696x392.jpg

Brave snake catchers caught a two-meter-long python after it had gobbled down almost ‘200 quails ‘ raised for farming in Pattaya.

The team of snake wizards arrived at a residence in Pattaya’s Nongprue sub-district of Banglamung district, Chonburi province, at 10 PM yesterday, May 24th, after the house owner called to inform them that he had spotted a long python curling up inside his quail’s cage.

Due to their brave hearts and abilities, the snake wizards were swiftly able to locate and catch the large snake that was coiling up in the grass near the birdcage. After measuring it, they were surprised to find that the beast was over two meters in length and weighed over 40 kilograms.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/05/26/python-devours-almost-200-quails-in-pattaya/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-05-26

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

5 hours ago, glegolo18 said:

ONLY 2 <deleted> meters....a Python???..... That is a quite young Python I might say.... 2 meters is nothing. most of them are actually more than that......  2 meters AND 40 kilos, 55555555 I do not give this reporter too much credit....

It had just eaten 200 quails

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, glegolo18 said:

ONLY 2 <deleted> meters....a Python???..... That is a quite young Python I might say.... 2 meters is nothing. most of them are actually more than that......  2 meters AND 40 kilos, 55555555 I do not give this reporter too much credit....

Take 200 dead quail, lay them end-to-end and measure the length. More likely to be chicks. But, a 2m long python weighing 40kg? Bravo Sierra.!

• Love It 1

On 5/27/2023 at 5:48 AM, jacko45k said:

Rather a refined palate that snake has!

I'm quite partial to quail eggs when they are featured in the salad bars at supermarkets, but can't really understand why they are killed for their meat – – I remember eating in a French style restaurant in London and thought I would try quail as an entrée, and by the time they had skinned it and deboned it then cooked it, there wasn't really much to eat, and I could have almost put it on a desert spoon to eat it.

Made me wonder why go through the trouble to cook it?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1