Pattaya City Lifeguards Aid Two Unconscious Foreigners on Pattaya Beach

webfact

image.jpeg

Pattaya, Thailand – Pattaya City Lifeguards aided two unidentified foreign men on Pattaya Beach who may have had a bit too much partying the night before.

The two men were discovered around 10:30 AM on Pattaya Beach unconscious in the sand, May 27th, 2023.

One of the men was shirtless and had no shoes and was unresponsive and unconscious and was rushed to a local hospital for medical assistance. His condition was unknown as of press time.

By Adam Judd

Photo credit: Pattaya City Mayor’s Office.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/05/27/pattaya-city-lifeguards-aid-two-unconscious-foreigners-on-pattaya-beach/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-05-26

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Joe Farang said:

No doubt they'll blame ladyboys for spiking a drink with Xanax and robbing their gold chains.

From where do you know what I think?

From the night before and still unconscious at 10:30 AM in the sun?

Awoken and disoriented?

No shirt, no shoes and no trace of the "party" they had?

What the hell of a stuff they consumed?

Edited by KhunBENQ

with all sorts of vice and prohibited substances both legal and illegal, who knows what they have consumed to end up like this, probably a funny story to share with their mates back home.

10 minutes ago, ezzra said:

with all sorts of vice and prohibited substances both legal and illegal, who knows what they have consumed to end up like this, probably a funny story to share with their mates back home.

How frustrating, money on a hotel room wasted! Those benders that start at Manchester Airport (or wherever) , I miss them!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, cncltd1973 said:

I wish AN would go back to listing foreigners' nationality so I can reaffirm my stereotypes from time to time

You naughty boy you.

We all know they are French.

• Haha 1

Is the big guy on the right of the photo a lifeguard, a night-club bouncer or a cop?  If the last, how did he; a) get in the BIB?

b) Remain in uniform?

Edited by mikebell
extra thoughts.
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, mikebell said:

Is the big guy on the right of the photo a lifeguard, a night-club bouncer or a cop?

Neither nor. Looks like "Tessakit".

Municipal law/order officers. No weapon.

Limited authority.

Often mocked as litter cops.

Edited by KhunBENQ