Is It Possible for a 71-Year-Old Farang to Satisfy a Super-smart 43-Year-Old Thai Woman?

I'm 79 and the missus is 52. I'm not wealthy, but I managed to put a roof over her head and have fed us both for the past 16 years that we've been together. I'm no spring chicken, but I must be doing something right.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

You really should have attended the FULL COURSE at YALE given by one of the foremost lecturers in this field.

I attended EVERY lecture.

https://oyc.yale.edu/molecular-cellular-and-developmental-biology/mcdb-150

image.jpeg.3ed1bb51ec951d797c64781b0deffbbb.jpeg

WYMAN is DYNAMITE.

Fantastic course.

You need to read all the books in the sillybus, too.

(Not Joking!)

"About the Course

This survey course introduces students to the important and basic material on human fertility, population growth, the demographic transition and population policy. Topics include: the human and environmental dimensions of population pressure, demographic history, economic and cultural causes of demographic change, environmental carrying capacity and sustainability. Political, religious and ethical issues surrounding fertility are also addressed. The lectures and readings attempt to balance theoretical and demographic scale analyzes with studies of individual humans and communities. The perspective is global with both developed and developing countries included."

This guy is .... SMART!

IMO the efflux of time may have made Professor Wyman's material either a side issue, or redundant. Quite a few countries have collapsing populations, e.g. 863 males in Russia for every 1000 females. Less people of working age to support the population bulge of the Baby Boomers.

Climate change is the main challenge for generations after me, it will not affect me, as I will be well gone.

Consider this: the conservative models of the Tibetan Plateau are predicting by 2050, flows of water to the Ganges, Brahmaputra and Mekong rivers will be half what they are now. About 1 billion people depend on those rivers for water and food.

Such changes in our environment will create economic refugees, which will make what is happening with Ukraine look like a tea party.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, jesimps said:

I'm 79 and the missus is 52. I'm not wealthy, but I managed to put a roof over her head and have fed us both for the past 16 years that we've been together. I'm no spring chicken, but I must be doing something right.

There you go - food and shelter. Top 2 things a human wants.

• Thanks 2

I have no clue about your 71 yo potential sexual performance but I'm sure the hole you would dig now will be much less deep for the same time dedicated to do it...

Edited by domdom

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

No.

She first asked me if she could hold my hand.  And then she did.

And then, realizing that she was corrupting the morals of an underage kid....

She removed her hand from my MGB stick shift, and then apologized, profusely.

She had thought that she was the cause of the embarrassing situation, when actually, I had intentionally maneuvered her into her delicate position. 

image.jpeg.ccc04bb9d1736612fd2a9d96f8733a2e.jpeg

The only thing I had not expected, at the time, was just how....unnerving it would be for me to reap the rewards of my months of planning.

I had my eye on her for months.

I had planned it.

But... in the fruition....

Seducing your friend's mother is not all that it's cracked up to be.

And, also, she was sort of a family friend, too.

======

She was no Anne Bancroft, either.

=======

Maybe it is not so easy to transgress cultural and societal boundaries.

MAYBE, if she had not been so embarrassed...then...she might not have taken her hand off my stick shift, so quickly.

didn't know MGBs were 5 speed you live and learn

4 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Funny.

Because, you are not the type of person I might picture staring at your navel.

More likely, you spend more time staring at your balls, and just pretending to stare at your navel.

Same posture.

Big diff.

Most golphers love to stare at their balls, rather than their navels.

This is a well-known fact.

Just ask another golpher, like Trump.

While I deny I stare at my balls, at least I can say I am capable of so doing if I wished.

I only play with two balls in practice, to do so in competition would result in disqualification.

It is well known Trump is a golf cheat, the connection is odious.

15 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The balance of probabilities indicates you would be posting rhapsodies. In pink, of course.

Gotta love Gershwin. Blue, because of censorship, but who thinks that ending coda is anything less than an orgasm?

I would suggest for Gamma's mood music (to get that <43 Thai woman frisky), he try Miles Davis' "Tutu". "So What" might be superior, but for a Thai woman one should make a small concession for funk. And since Miles didn't like to use it, Gamma can provide his own vibrato.

• Love It 1

59 minutes ago, bignok said:

Science is about facts not bad guesses.

I agree. Processing facts and data into models and predictions is part of science, in case you have not noticed.

What are your qualifications and experience that make you a better judge?

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

I think that data was heavily influenced by Josef Stalin and Felix Dzerzhinsky.

You may be right, although alcoholism, smoking, and poor diet were also factors.

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

Gotta love Gershwin. Blue, because of censorship, but who thinks that ending coda is anything less than an orgasm?

I would suggest for Gamma's mood music (to get that <43 Thai woman frisky), he try Miles Davis' "Tutu". "So What" might be superior, but for a Thai woman one should make a small concession for funk. And since Miles didn't like to use it, Gamma can provide his own vibrato.

Try Rachmaninov's "Vocalise". If that is not a woman working her way towards orgasm, I don't know what is.

• Love It 1

43 minutes ago, malibukid said:

call it out for what it is. ageism

It can be the truth, most independent woman would not like to have a 70 year or older, if not in exchange for security, wealth or status, or in combination with each other. 

How many times do you read why should any man want a old woman ( old woman 30 +)

Edited by Hummin

All depends on the woman. Everyone is different. I will give you a true example (same age difference) man takes out his thai girlfriend for dinner to a restaurant (very pleasant, tables by the river), the bill came to just over 400 baht, the lady turned to the man in all honesty and said I am expensive to take out. Example 2, the man wanted to do something a little special for his birthday, he suggested staying at a nice hotel with dinner, the same lady as above said I am low class, I would feel more comfortable staying at a cheaper hotel

• Love It 1

21 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Now that I am 71, do you think I still have what it takes to satisfy a woman of 43?

Indeed, it's mainly depending of the number deposited in your bank account is. However, important are also having good manners, being polite, acting a bit like a gentleman, being well dressed, and being clean and sober...

PS: I'm 73 and can still get women younger than 43 to be quite interested in me...????

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Indeed, it's mainly depending of the number deposited in your bank account is. However, important are also having good manners, being polite, acting a bit like a gentleman, being well dressed, and being clean and sober...

PS: I'm 73 and can still get women younger than 43 to be quite interested in me...????

me are well but not Thai woman.  mainly European.

At 71 you should only consider spending your money on younger hookers and blue pills for short term fun. Younger women are not interested in 70 something year old men, except for their money, if they have any. You will surely be disappointed, if you set your sights on a real relationship, particularly with a Thai women, assuming you are not fluent in the language and don't fully understand the culture.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

What a wonderful Sunday Topic, in my opinion.

No need to thank me for this true HIT of Honesty.

Best regards....

OP...methinks there is only room for one person in your life

Edited by tandor

20 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

At 71 you should only consider spending your money on younger hookers and blue pills for short term fun. Younger women are not interested in 70 something year old men, except for their money, if they have any. You will surely be disappointed, if you set your sights on a real relationship, particularly with a Thai women, assuming you are not fluent in the language and don't fully understand the culture.

Sounds like a fullfied satisfying complete life for someone who can not live with somebody else than themselves. 

2 hours ago, khunPer said:

Because of lots of poverty. Some 35yo Thai women will go with an 80yo even.

• Thumbs Up 1