Biden lauds ‘extraordinary’ courage of LGBTQ Americans at White House Pride event

Social Media

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You're barking up the wrong tree with that ancient history.

2012 is not that long ago. If you read that link, you'll see he only did it because of Obama. His views on gays being a security risk is many years ago but come on, this is shocking.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Surely any LGBQT member wouldn't vote for him when they know his real thoughts on matters like same sex marriage. If I were transexual, I obviously wouldn't support the liar. 

"We already have a law, the Defense of Marriage Act,” Biden said. “We’ve all voted — not, where I’ve voted, and others have said, look, marriage is between a man and a woman and states must respect that. Nobody’s violated that law, there’s been no challenge to that law. Why do we need a constitutional amendment? Marriage is between a man and a woman.”

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/trump-campaign-press-release-nothing-be-proud-the-biden-lgbt-record

And how do you know President Biden's state of mind 21 years after he spoke the first time on the subject.

Have you ever met with President Biden personally, are you a  qualified psychologist/psychiatrist, do you have ANY medical qualifications at all?

Ah, I see. I have followed your link and it comes from that well known purveyor of truth and honesty, Donald J Trump.

You slavishly followed him, and as everybody is aware, he would never tell a lie.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

More self grievance stroking.

But please do tell us what ‘sexual rights’ you are being denied.

Are you a hetero US citizen who lives in Thailand (when he's not in Medellin, Tijuana or Frankfurt)? Because if you are, why are you wasting your time here? You should instead be having no-holds barred group-sex orgies in the Land of Liberty. 

There are so many pleasures of life you are missing out on by not living in the country where the pursuit of happiness (except yours) is written in the Constitution: false rape accusations, sting operations, paying child support for DNAed children who aren't yours, being treated as a felon in family court, serving time in boot-camp prison for being late on your alimony, getting MeTooed and pregnancy-raped by thots, IMBRA ...

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, billd766 said:

And how do you know President Biden's state of mind 21 years after he spoke the first time on the subject.

Have you ever met with President Biden personally, are you a  qualified psychologist/psychiatrist, do you have ANY medical qualifications at all?

Ah, I see. I have followed your link and it comes from that well known purveyor of truth and honesty, Donald J Trump.

You slavishly followed him, and as everybody is aware, he would never tell a lie.

You really can't stop mentioning Trump in most of your posts, it sounds like you are infatuated by him. Obviously, media like CNN etc are not going to point out the facts about Biden.

It's 11 years since 2012.

It's 17 years since 1996.

If you think someone who said the following can turn around and accept LBGT, that is up to you but most can see straight through him.

https://reason.com/2013/06/27/meet-the-democrats-who-voted-for-the-def/

10 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You really can't stop mentioning Trump in most of your posts, it sounds like you are infatuated by him. Obviously, media like CNN etc are not going to point out the facts about Biden.

It's 11 years since 2012.

It's 17 years since 1996.

If you think someone who said the following can turn around and accept LBGT, that is up to you but most can see straight through him.

https://reason.com/2013/06/27/meet-the-democrats-who-voted-for-the-def/

You need to work on your maths, 1996 was nearer 26 years ago and yes people's opinions change as society changes its outlook. Name me one politician who's not changed their mind?

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, JackGats said:

Are you a hetero US citizen who lives in Thailand (when he's not in Medellin, Tijuana or Frankfurt)? Because if you are, why are you wasting your time here? You should instead be having no-holds barred group-sex orgies in the Land of Liberty. 

There are so many pleasures of life you are missing out on by not living in the country where the pursuit of happiness (except yours) is written in the Constitution: false rape accusations, sting operations, paying child support for DNAed children who aren't yours, being treated as a felon in family court, serving time in boot-camp prison for being late on your alimony, getting MeTooed and pregnancy-raped by thots, IMBRA ...

I feel your pain Bro. It must have been tough you.

Now back to the topic under discussion.

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You need to work on your maths, 1996 was nearer 26 years ago and yes people's opinions change as society changes its outlook. Name me one politician who's not changed their mind?

Ah, thanks. 

Sure, people do change their minds but I suspect Biden's mind was changed for him by Obama. To be so anti-gay to suddenly wanting same sex marriage is very suspect. 

What I find interesting is that some posters have an unnatural infatuation with Trump, that it clouds their vision and they can't see the obvious. 

I like neither Biden or Trump and feel as impartial observer can see clearer than both sides. 

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Ah, thanks. 

Sure, people do change their minds but I suspect Biden's mind was changed for him by Obama. To be so anti-gay to suddenly wanting same sex marriage is very suspect. 

What I find interesting is that some posters have an unnatural infatuation with Trump, that it clouds their vision and they can't see the obvious. 

I like neither Biden or Trump and feel as impartial observer can see clearer than both sides. 

I'm not bringing Trump into it, you are and so it would be off topic for me to bring in all the times Trump has changed his mind on policies.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

I'm not bringing Trump into it, you are and so it would be off topic for me to bring in all the times Trump has changed his mind on policies.

I was talking about a previous poster.

Indeed, politicians change their minds, I'm not disputing that, but not on fundamental personal values like this. 

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Indeed, politicians change their minds, I'm not disputing that, but not on fundamental personal values like this. 

Politicians only fundamental personal value is to get re-elected. Anything else is negotiable.  Biden is the embodiment of this spirit.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Oh I don't know, changing your mind on fundamental values of abortion is one I can think of in a past president you mentioned

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Oh I don't know, changing your mind on fundamental values of abortion is one I can think of in a past president you mentioned

Well he was doing exactly what Biden is doing, I am not disputing that. Just because one former President is doing it doesn't make it right for the present one to do it! Don't you agree?

Just now, Neeranam said:

Well he was doing exactly what Biden is doing, I am not disputing that. Just because one former President is doing it doesn't make it right for the present one to do it! Don't you agree?

I agree that people change their mind as society changes, my point in my first response to you.

20 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

It doesn't make it wrong either.