Prawit Denies Involvement In Anti-Pita Conspiracy

webfact

4 hours ago, newnative said:

Wow, looks like he is really porking up.  Talk about a fat face.  Guess he's getting ready for those, hopefully, upcoming lean years away from the trough.

The brown bladder has contracted mumps. His tailored outsize nosebag should be ready for collection tomorrow. Note how his minders are intent on not tripping over the legs of his Mercedes Zimmer frame.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Andycoops said:

The Toad hasn't an ounce of decency in his blubber and is a corrupt Muppet of grade A proportions.

As usual it's the quilty play book of deny, deny, deny

pretty sure that is what the innocent do.

The guilty lie and deny.

5 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

The words he says are true.  He is not involved.  However, it is like a lot of things.  Is he directly involved NO but sitting over a Chang with a bunch of members he talks about his watches and how much it hurt him and wonders if there is anything that involves any of the other leaders.

In the military back in the 70's my Boss a general had been sent a survey that he needed 100 soldiers to fill out.  While we were in the field in winter cold tired and eating rations he flew out stopped at a KFC with his chopper and bought a lot of Chicken, fries and slaw.  This was only for the troops he says in our command compound and to invite them to feast.

After we were done he asked me what I thought of women coming into the field with us and could they do the same job. After a few of the guys thought about it every one realized the correct answer.

Then the survey was handed out for us to fill out.

The other unit to get the survey answers was the infantry lol

Did he do what was asked yes did he plan it yes could he claim deniability in rigging it yes.

The only one that does not do this is Thaksin and that is because he has no one he trusts

im always amused when old men reminisce,  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sabai-dee-man said:

Well, I know what my personal experience is virtually every time a Thai denies something...

They'll stand there and stare you in the eye and tell you the sky is green, rather than admit anything.

I think you will find that Many Thais will avoid losing face by saying many things to avoid admitting something but they tend not to tell an out and out lie!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Was he even asked by one of those supreme and crack Thai journalist? 

How did the initial inquiry come about? 

Or.....are they just looking for sensational copy - speculating?

There's no real Thai journalists.

There's Thai reporters who take hand outs / listen to statements from politicians etc., and use these words to write a report, no questions asked, no checking whether the first paragraph conflicts with the second paragraph etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, scorecard said:

There's no real Thai journalists.

There's Thai reporters who take hand outs / listen to statements from politicians etc., and use these words to write a report, no questions asked, no checking whether the first paragraph conflicts with the second paragraph etc. 

Absolute nonsense. Try watching Thai PBS, Channel 3 and others 

Newspapers Matichon, etc, plus social media. 

Who exposed the ITV lies?

Thai journalists.

• Love It 1

On 6/13/2023 at 8:59 PM, mark131v said:

Oh that's alright then if the esteemed ex General says it then it must be true, yeah people of that pedigree are pure as the driven snow don't you know

watches you say? Oh I borrowed them off a dead mate, you would like to check my finances sorry no can do I have immunity from everything.....

Gawd I hate that fat ugly frog!!!!

I would rather you describe him as a Toad , thanks !

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, n00dle said:

jesus, good job on the hair dye ther khun prawit, one would never suspect that you are older than joe biden 

So.....what does Jesus have to do with it?

I'm confused. 

3 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

So.....what does Jesus have to do with it?

I'm confused. 

Sorry to hear that. I guess not everyone burns brightly with the fire of wit.

I'm sure you have other qualities 

Edited by n00dle

14 hours ago, bannork said:

Absolute nonsense. Try watching Thai PBS, Channel 3 and others 

Newspapers Matichon, etc, plus social media. 

Who exposed the ITV lies?

Thai journalists.

Indeed. There is quite an array of indy alternative media that somewhat challenge and question the standard and convoluted convention.......you just have to search around.