Pattaya Mayor Orders to Speed Up Roadwork Around Second Road and Soi 15 Buakhao

snoop1130

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

What about Threpprasit? That is just getting worse with every inch of work they do. The new concrete curbs in the middle of the road forcing eberyone further up the road to do a U-Turn is absolute bonkers

Yes, total mess.  The other day we were driving on it and noticed one of the workers using his foot to smooth the soil before doing lord knows what.  Talk about primitive tools.  As always, very few workers on site.  If they were going to do turning lanes they should have eliminated parking in the turning lane sections to allow space for an actual turning lane and 2 thru lanes.  Our least favorite road and getting worse, not better.   And, the less said about the sidewalks, the better.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2023 at 12:24 AM, jacko45k said:

I thought soi 15 had been suspended? IIRC they still have to dig down and bury drains at the Buakhao end......that should be messy!

Different site ......recently a large digger has arrived so maybe resume work

5 minutes ago, Kevbo said:

Different site ......recently a large digger has arrived so maybe resume work

I was told 2nd Rd end has work going on...Buakhao end I didn't see anything this morning. My point only being the past drainage work was suspended prior to completion, after the cherry picker hit power lines and caused a fire.....Just wonder if that too needs completion.