Taxi Pattaya to Suvarnbhumi Airport

John9

Looking for reliable taxi from Jomtien to Suvarnbhumi airport price including tolls for one person. Have looked online found Cherry taxi service for THB 1000 - Please confirm if any one have used them and are reliable ? Please kindly advice reliable service - Many thanks in advance.

If you are in the area of Immigration Soi 5 Jomtien, a little stationary / gift shop right next to the Post Office I've used these guys for years and 1,000 B. I think I did see a sign of late saying 1,100 but I have had to be picked up different times for the aiport from Jomtien between 3-5 am and they are always sitting there on time.  I just walk in and deposit 500 and pay only 500 to the driver. (may help to have your address written in Thai as there isn't much English).

https://www.google.com.tw/maps/@12.896828,100.8697801,3a,75y,327.86h,91.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sL5Egb9EZ0k1VYFdlxU4msw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en&entry=ttu

Edited by mushroomdave
  • Like 1

Have used Cherry many times and as recently as last week.  Reliable, fair, honest, easy to communicate with, available last minute if needed (e.g. emergency) - and has the best rates as far as I can tell.  Can’t go wrong with Cherry.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

Have used Cherry a couple of times when Nam didn't have a driver available but mainly use Nam's as we've gotten use to them & the GF feels more comfortable with a lady driver, especially when she's travelling on her own. 

Rate to the airport for a small sedan is 1,000b BUT I have noticed the past 2-3 times they haven't had a smaller sedan available so the cost has been 1,100b for a medium sedan which is what I've always paid with Cherry (again maybe she didn't have a small sedan available when I booked).

https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com/services

https://cherrytaxiservice.com/services-rates/

Have always found Nam to have new (< 18 month old) cars in great condition (very clean), my last one with Cherry not so much so but still much better than your typical meter taxi. 

For a good lady taxi driver I recommend Dar - in April I think I paid 1200 from Central Pattaya to SUV. Good car, careful driver. 

image.thumb.jpeg.08527958b3d6a168177466cdb0da10e1.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, davee58 said:

For the past few years we have always used PT Taxi, mainly between Suvanabhumi airport and Pattaya and vv, also to Jomtien and from Don Muang airport.
Good smart cars, good price, never had any problems.

Current rates on their website: https://www.pttaxi.com/

Thanks for this, looks like they offer a larger car to the Airport for 1,000b + only charge 1,000b to get to to Ban Phe (for Koh Samet) Nam charges 1,300b for this which I can sort of understand as unlike an airport run, the driver is unlikely to have a fare coming back.

We will probably stick with Nam for the airport runs (though when my family visits we might use PT for a Minibus) but will definitely try them out on our next Koh Samet trip. 

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Toby1947 said:

Mr. T uses any old friend or relative any Tom, Dick or Harry who happens to be going that way at the relevant time. Not taxis no insurance and usually old bangers. As for coming the other way forget it totally unreliable 

From my personal experience the exact opposite is the case. Used Mr T for many years with no problems. This January, I couldn't contact Dar who I recommended above so emailed Mr T to collect me from SUV to go to Pattaya - all successful. 

• Like 1

BKK to Pattaya / Jomtien cheap bus is my choice.

If arriving time is at night, no bus, I walk to level 4 where they drop off and get a taxi there. They already have had paying customer and what ever they get they are happy.

Great deals from 500 to 800 B to Jomtien. I won't take anything smaller than Camry.

To BKK I take 1000 B Camry by many companies. Some times somebody working at hotel drives me there for less.  "Asking is free".