American YouTuber critisised for hiring 50 Thai police to play game with him

snoop1130

I see some are claiming that these are actors portraying policemen, and/or policemen working as actors portraying policemen.

The reaction from the brass seems to be dissatisfaction with Pol.Lt.Gen. Commander of the Provincial Police Region 7 and Pol.Lt.Gen. Phairot Khumphai, Commander of the Provincial Police in Chanburi Province.

As with many things here, many different "stories".

I guess he tried to get this done in Kanchanburi, but the local police commanders declined.

Edited by bamnutsak

On this one I can't blame old Nate.  In many parts of the world Police and Fire are hired to be in tv shows, movies and even silly youtube vdieos.  It is up to the chief or the  commanding officer to decide if any project is appropriate or not?  

I wonder how much the pay was?  

Be respectful to the OAPs here, it would be really hard for them to grasp the concept of today's craziness. I'm an early millennial, sometimes I do get annoyed with these content creators not because of jealousy, but they are seriously IQ-dropping idiots!????

Nate is crazy but the police should have known better, it's not like he put a gun on their heads.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't stand him but he is very popular.

He has organised Thai fight which is good and each time I want to see someone knock him out.

He's the type of annoying twa7 that would have been put in bin at school.

12 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

This dude needs a real job.

Never heard of him and do not plan to watch anything from him in the future.

Go away!

Point is he's already got a job and a lucrative one, likely earnings far more than you ever achieved?

I expect you don't know or watch many rap artists either but you are not their target audience...but very many are andmake a very good living. So who's the fool....?

• Like 1
  • Confused 6

14 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Do you mean Nate?  Or the participating police?

I mean, regarding the latter, don't they have anything else better to be doing???

They're all making money off foolish viewers who are most certainly wasting their time.....and money.

Like a certain former American president, should we curse him or his supporters? Fools all.

These so called 'influncers' are the bane of the internet, degrading to all involved in such a hot mess.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, John Drake said:

There he goes again. Eventually, they're going to get him. He's made a lot of enemies.

Especially with the old farts who have lived here for decades and can't say more than 'Chang eek kuat' in Thai. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

Nah. Mormon missionary. They learn Thai so they can spread the word.

Yes, Mormon. I watched program about best language teachers and the Mormons were acknowledged as number one. All languages are a very intense 6 week course except Mandarin and Cantonese which are 9 weeks. Only the target language may be spoken. Nearly all students are fluent or close to fluency at the end, depending on language.

17 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Most of these fool You Tubers are disgusting making money by exploiting Thais, especially Thai females.  They should all be shut down for good.

Well as long as all are adults and no one get cheated out of money, let them do their low IQ subculture. At least better than throwing your dog into the river to make a "I a the hero who rescue the dog" video.

20 minutes ago, Poilu said:

Yes, Mormon. I watched program about best language teachers and the Mormons were acknowledged as number one. All languages are a very intense 6 week course except Mandarin and Cantonese which are 9 weeks. Only the target language may be spoken. Nearly all students are fluent or close to fluency at the end, depending on language.

Saw them here in the park, chatting up people...they were fluent in Thai. They were Americans.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Popular among Thai folk?

Really? 

I could easily question this. 

He has 13.3 million subscribers to his YouTube channel. 

This video was posted 3 days ago and has 2.1 million views already.

1 month ago he made a similar video where he hid from a Thai SWAT Team and that video got 1.7 million views.

His videos are all in Thai so the only people watching them are Thais. 

He's becoming the Mr Beast of Thailand

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Freddy42OZ said:

He has 13.3 million subscribers to his YouTube channel. 

This video was posted 3 days ago and has 2.1 million views already.

1 month ago he made a similar video where he hid from a Thai SWAT Team and that video got 1.7 million views.

His videos are all in Thai so the only people watching them are Thais. 

He's becoming the Mr Beast of Thailand

Mostly teenage Thais that watch this guy. 

• Thumbs Up 2