American YouTuber critisised for hiring 50 Thai police to play game with him

snoop1130

I think it says more about the policemen than the youtuber... If you can recruit 50 policemen to play a game, you ask yourself if they have nothing more useful to do or did they do it their freetime. If in their freetime , no problem, only maybe they are not allowed to wear their uniform. But in fact nothing wrong, there is even a program on TV with bloopers by policemen, so why this should be a problem I don't understand

23 hours ago, n00dle said:

if he makes a mere fraction of mr best cash he is still minted.

I don't like the guy per se, but if i recall correctly he came here as a mormon missionary, sussed the place out and settled in to make thailand work for him. I have a hell of a lot more respect for that than those on the site who came here to bang whores or die and fight the place with their every last breath 

Well put n00dle.

On 6/19/2023 at 6:53 PM, snoop1130 said:

Thai netizens criticised an American YouTuber, Nathan Bartling, popularly known among Thai people as My Mate Nate, after he hired 50 Thai police officers to participate in a game featured in one of his new videos.

Is this really news. Who running this web page a ex- UK tabloid guy?

• Like 1

On 6/19/2023 at 6:59 PM, bkk6060 said:

Most of these fool You Tubers are disgusting making money by exploiting Thais, especially Thai females.  They should all be shut down for good.

Half of the members here exploit Thai women.

• Love It 1

On 6/19/2023 at 4:32 PM, soalbundy said:

No, Nate is taking the urine, he has obviously paid for their services indulging in a childish game, how much does dignity cost these days?

I think so too.  There was a movie a while back called "The Magic Christian."  A cynical comedy, this stunt right out of there.