Trump is a criminal, Biden is too old and DeSantis is a fascist

Social Media

There are other contenders, but the problem lies with a hustings system that needs a complete re-boot. 

The newbs are not networked enough to have a shot at it. To be networked enough they need to be in debt for favours given on the way to the top. 

It's so open to corruption it's crazy, the elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about because it's almost un fixable. 

And why should the turkeys in DC vote for Xmas anyway?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

There aren't 300 million voters in the US. I understand that proof that Trump didn't actually drain the swamp and didn't hire all the best people isn't music to your ears.

Here's a guide to 10 Trump associates who have pleaded guilty or have been convicted of crimes.

https://www.newsweek.com/guide-trump-allies-whove-pleaded-guilty-been-convicted-crimes-1735298

Well yeah, I did put 300 odd million , which means it isn't a precise figure . Like, just a rough guess and it doesn't really matter if the figure is 200, 300 or 400 million in regards to my point that Trump falling out with a few of this former friends wouldn't effect the vote

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

Well yeah, I did put 300 odd million , which means it isn't a precise figure . Like, just a rough guess and it doesn't really matter if the figure is 200, 300 or 400 million in regards to my point that Trump falling out with a few of this former friends wouldn't effect the vote

I have bigly problems accepting that that list of top officials speaking out won't influence swing voters.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I have bigly problems accepting that that list of top officials speaking out won't influence swing voters.

We realise and respect that people have different opinions and disagree with each other , so Trump disagreeing with some people is to be expected .

Us Right wingers do not all sing from the same song sheet and our opinions differ and we often disagree with each other .

We all don't think the same thing or have one line of thought

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

We realise and respect that people have different opinions and disagree with each other , so Trump disagreeing with some people is to be expected .

Us Right wingers do not all sing from the same song sheet and our opinions differ and we often disagree with each other .

We all don't think the same thing or have one line of thought

That's true of both sides. I think you disproved your own claim that these people speaking out wouldn't change any votes.

1 hour ago, Tug said:

I agree with the op with this caveat Biden though old is getting positive results for the country our people and the world + there is an excellent team backing the administration ,trump is indeed a corrupt criminal and Ron desantis is a wanna be authoritarian bent on stripping Americans of their civil rights the choice to me is a no brainer 

What is Biden doing which is getting positive results? come on man, God save the Queen. He does not even know his son did not die in Iraq!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

That's a frequent and familiar right-wing attack regarding the death of Biden's son and what the president has said about it.... Not surprisingly, there's more to the topic than your posted comment above suggests:

"Beau Biden died of brain cancer in 2015, more than five years after he returned from a year serving in Iraq. Joe Biden has attributed the cancer to Beau Biden’s proximity to burn pits in Iraq, though sometimes conceded he isn’t sure,” tweeted CNN fact-checker Daniel Dale.

In 2016, then the vice president, Mr Biden said his son’s cancer could have been caused by the toxic burn pits he was exposed to during his service in the Middle East."

https://news.yahoo.com/critics-biden-lied-son-beau-140742614.html

Just referring to one of his many gaffs is not an attack, so you have no answer about his positive results but are keen to go on about his dead son, who died in Maryland. How can a man be fit to be a president who cannot even remember that.?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1