Trump is a criminal, Biden is too old and DeSantis is a fascist

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Tug said:

How do you come up with (we) you aren’t American and can’t vote in our elections.It  never ceases to amaze me how opinionated some folks are in matters that really don’t concern them.trump is unqualified mentally disabled and a criminal to boot he has no business to ever be near the reins of power again.for the good of everyone on the planet 

I was speaking as "us" as in "us" Right wingers , rather than "us" Americans   

We have Right Wingers in the U.K as well  and Right wingers Worldwide can be regarded as "us"

Hope that clears that up for you .

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I was speaking as "us" as in "us" Right wingers , rather than "us" Americans   

We have Right Wingers in the U.K as well  and Right wingers Worldwide can be regarded as "us"

Hope that clears that up for you .

No I allready had your measure 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

No Tug, I honestly wasn't referring to my self as a USA citizen.

It seems to be your reading ability that is at fault

Ahh nope my reading ability is just fine you are assuming to much and not understanding the comment of having your measure 

37 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Once again, I call BS.  You happily posted nonsense you picked up somewhere, and now you can't give a credible source for the nonsense.

Whether it is on-topic or not is irrelevant.  You posted it, it remains on this topic, you should post a credible source or admit you have none.

Shall I PM you a link ?

That way the thread wont be going off topic and you can have the link 

Edit PM sent

Edited by Mac Mickmanus
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Tug said:

How do you come up with (we) you aren’t American and can’t vote in our elections.It  never ceases to amaze me how opinionated some folks are in matters that really don’t concern them.trump is unqualified mentally disabled and a criminal to boot he has no business to ever be near the reins of power again.for the good of everyone on the planet 

Many of the Trump bashers on here are not Americans. So, please direct your " you're not American " to them as well. Have a blessed day.

• Like 1

I would happily vote "none of the above " for the three dudes mentioned in the OP.  Don't think any of them are fascists, except perhaps in the modern definitin of "fascist", which has become "a politician I don't like".

I am surprised that RFK Jr is keeping his polling numbers. He is making a case that Biden needs to be primaried alive.  

IMHO IF Trump isn't the GOP nominee, the Democrats will move heaven and earth to get Joe AND Kamala off the ticket- they would be destroyed otherwise. Gavin Newsom is waiting in the wings, preparing his hair gel and tooth whitener.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

About 70 million Americans want that no brainer... 

And a lot more don't. The topic of this thread alludes to your number not being true anymore. At the very least, many voters on both sides will be staying home next November if Trump and Biden are on the ticket. The likelihood is that dem voters will still have more reason to vote in their minds. Fascism ain't nuthin'.

53 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I would happily vote "none of the above " for the three dudes mentioned in the OP.  Don't think any of them are fascists, except perhaps in the modern definitin of "fascist", which has become "a politician I don't like".

I am surprised that RFK Jr is keeping his polling numbers. He is making a case that Biden needs to be primaried alive.  

IMHO IF Trump isn't the GOP nominee, the Democrats will move heaven and earth to get Joe AND Kamala off the ticket- they would be destroyed otherwise. Gavin Newsom is waiting in the wings, preparing his hair gel and tooth whitener.

RFK Jr is a DINO.

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Fascist is just a word used anymore, guess the lefty pop thinks it makes them look smarter than they actually are. Perhaps when a gov makes common sense rules to protect the children in schools he's seen as fascist. 

oh, please. The GOP do everything they can to prevent poor people from voting. Fascism personified.

and such rules have been in place forever.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Fascist is just a word used anymore, guess the lefty pop thinks it makes them look smarter than they actually are. Perhaps when a gov makes common sense rules to protect the children in schools he's seen as fascist. 

Scapegoating minorities for political gain is quite fascist.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/fascism/Extreme-nationalism

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

oh, please. The GOP do everything they can to prevent poor people from voting. Fascism personified.

The rules for voting are the same regardless of income. Are you implying poor people need special privileges? Are you implying poor people aren't smart enough to follow the rules?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

RFK Jr is a DINO.

How so? He loves single payer health care, opposes corporate domination of America, believes the MIC is killing the middle class, supports a wealth tax, wants to punish climate change deniers, etc.

Sounds like a Democrat to me.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

It seems many people only want to see black and white.

This guy good, this guy bad.

Why is it so difficult to acknowledge that each candidate has good and bad points?

If people would look for a balanced presidential candidate who could unite the nation, then maybe they would find such a person.

Problem is, it seems nobody wants a sensitive moderate person. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

No, the opposite. Voting occurs only on a work day, who does that benefit and who does that harm? The GOP want to restrict mail in voting, same deal as above. Gerrymandering. Requirements for id when no fraud exists. The list goes on and on.

Most states allow in person voting 12-14 hrs a day. What's the problem?

Restricted mail in voting claim is vague, could mean anything.

ID required is just plain common sense.  Next.............

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1