Female SUV Driver Cuts off Motorcycle and Seriously Injures Two Sri Racha People

webfact

image.jpeg

PHOTO: TMN Cable TV Pattaya

Sri Racha — Two Thai people on a motorbike suffered serious injuries when their vehicle crashed into an SUV that cut them off on a Sri Racha road yesterday, June 19th, an eyewitness said.

The two victims, Mr. Komsan Chanthawimol, 20, and Ms. Sawanna Meekhao, 27, were found sprawled on Sukhumvit Road inbound to Pattaya after they had crashed their black Honda Wave 125 i motorbike into a Mitsubishi Pajero SUV.

The two victims suffered serious injuries and were transported to a nearby hospital by Sri Racha rescuers. The accident was reported to Sri Racha Police yesterday’s morning.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/06/20/female-suv-driver-cuts-off-motorcycle-and-seriously-injures-two-sri-racha-people/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-06-21

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Emdog said:

hmmm do articles usually identify sex of driver? Or only when females? I'd say male drivers are far worse drivers here, or at least in my experiences

Hard to separate the good from the bad when the standard is so low.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Emdog said:

hmmm do articles usually identify sex of driver? Or only when females? I'd say male drivers are far worse drivers here, or at least in my experiences

Perhaps she should drive a car where she can see over the dashboard.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

You miss the point.

The SUV driver stopped. Then went and checked the injured people. Then called for an ambulance, meanwhile waiting for the police.

That does not happen 200 times a day.

Ok…point taken…some humanity is newsworthy here…..

• Like 1

Quote from the link:

According to her, she made a turn but failed to notice a motorcycle approaching from behind at high speed. The motorcycle collided forcefully with her vehicle, causing significant damage. She then quickly exited the car to check on the injured parties before promptly calling for authorities.

50/50...

good thing she stopped and reported the incident..