90 Day online BKK Not Processed

Today is the seventh day my report has sat with no activity. 90 day is in five days.

Is there a number to call or some way to resolve the issue without going to CW?

I was mildly impressed with the system until this. Now, just see it as a fail. One week ????????????

• Thumbs Up 2

I do mine at CW, few weeks ago it took 4 days, in the past if i have not been approved i cancel it online and resubmit at first it only took 1-2 days, now i am lucky if it is done by day 3, there is no phoneline help, i would cancel and resubmit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, howerde said:

I do mine at CW, few weeks ago it took 4 days, in the past if i have not been approved i cancel it online and resubmit at first it only took 1-2 days, now i am lucky if it is done by day 3, there is no phoneline help, i would cancel and resubmit

Thanks

Why cancel and not just submit duplicate?

4 minutes ago, Plern said:

Thanks

There have been reports of cancel and resubmit being successful.

If you end up having to attend CW use the appointment option. 

It works very well.

You need to print out your appointment confirmation email..

At ticket office go to far right side.

https://www.immigration.go.th/?page_id=20131

Edited by DrJack54

I did an online report (CW) recently. Was approved in one business day.

Submitted June 9, 2023 05:47

Approved June 12, 2023 07:47

I've done quite a few online reports, with approvals taking up to three business days (weekends and holidays excluded).

Can you share any background? Is this your first online report? If not, have your previous reports been approved? Has your address changed? If so have you filed a TM30? Has anything else changed? Did you get the reminder email? Did you perhaps leave the country and return, thereby resetting your "clock"?

You could cancel the filing, you should see an "X" for that purpose, and re-file.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Plern said:

Thanks

If there is a pending application, i would cancel, but it might not make a difference, who knows how the system actually works, try putting another application in and see, let us know which is used

This is my first with new system. I'd also moved and some months ago changed pp and left the country as well.

I'm registered at the new address and have made at least one 90 day at CW under new ppt and residence. This isn't the issue as the problem is a constant occurrence.

Never had issues with the other system. Just a bunch of people not doing their jobs.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Just be patient. If it shows pending, it will either be approved or rejected.  I had to wait over 10 days last time.

That's utterly ridiculous - broken.

90 day is 28th

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Plern said:

I'm registered at the new address and have made at least one 90 day at CW under new ppt and residence.

Given this it seems like you should be able to use the on-line system as you are current re: TM30 and TM47. Has anything changed since your 90 day report in person at CW ~ 30 March 2023?

Given these new facts, I might be inclined to wait for approval or rejection, rather than cancel and re-file. If that doesn't come through file again in person. You have a seven day grace period when filing late in person (I think).

• Thumbs Up 1

How many years has it been since we were told that the 90 Day reporting system had become available online?

Perhaps employing one of the Foreign Digital Nomads to redesign the whole process starting with System Definition and User interfaces and implementation may resolve the current problems.

If the IMO and Foreign Office have their own WAN it might be that they have not considered resilience as part of the System Definition prior to implementation. 

But we must also consider the fact that more success online means less tea money.!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Plern said:

Cold comfort

Thanks

IMO you have issues expecting things run perfectly.

Not in regard to my post but the one above mine.

I recently had a rejection for online. .

The reason given was that my address did not include Room #.

The fact that all the ones prior online did not include that.

I didn't bang on. Just attended CW and did report in person.

Trot off to immigration and do it in person.

Appointment option is available at CW.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Haha 1

Absolutely inexcusable. Found CW service and and officers loathsome in every way when I lived in BKK. So glad to not be dealing with that place any longer.

They're inept and screwed you. Now you either just wait and hope they ultimately get to it and send approval...or do in person soon. 

10 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

IMO you have issues expecting things run perfectly.

Not in regard to my post but the one above mine.

I recently had a rejection for online. .

The reason given was that my address did not include Room #.

The fact that all the ones prior online did not include that.

I didn't bang on. Just attended CW and did report in person.

Trot off to immigration and do it in person.

Appointment option is available at CW.

What's inexcusable is married 15 years, someone with a valid O visa that is contributing to the betterment and future of the nation. Is forced to take the better part of a workday off in order to please the police, filling out some absolutely stupid, dinosaur, arbitrary form. The taxi cost of filing in person living in central BKK and return combined with MRT is b500 which is nearly double the Thai minimum wage. Let's say 150%. The employer loses week over a year for this.

They have a system. At face value, that system should work. It does not.

Thailand 4.0? Sorry, never

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Plern said:

They have a system. At face value, that system should work. It does not

You have mail in option.

Use 2 B4 envelopes and CW will return all your photocopies and blank TM47.

Post 15 days prior to due date.

Requires a walk to post office. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

You have mail in option.

They have cleverly designed the system so that when the online submission is rejected it's too late to mail it in.  And they only return my photocopies every 3rd or 4th time.  Frankly, I am starting to think they just don't care about my minor inconveniences.    

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Time to replace them by AI... ????

But here in Pattaya I did it this week and it was approved the next day. To make sure that you enter always the same data enter your passport number and select the country and then press the magnifying glass next to the country. All data from the last application will be filled in automatically. Check them - especially the dates - and submit it. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ricklev said:

Frankly, I am starting to think they just don't care about my minor inconveniences.    

Of course they don't care. 

Did you use autofill on last online report. 

If online does not approve within 2'days I mail in and it's accepted even though CW state mail in 15 days prior to due date. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

You have mail in option.

Yes, well aware. Been here a very long time. I've never used mail bc even that you cannot trust 100% and takes forever. Non-solution solution

As I stated, I resubmitted.

Mail in is a total fail. Totally and throughly.

Who uses mail anymore? Only old geezers that cannot use the internet, have more time then sense.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ricklev said:

They have cleverly designed the system so that when the online submission is rejected it's too late to mail it in.  And they only return my photocopies every 3rd or 4th time.  Frankly, I am starting to think they just don't care about my minor inconveniences.    

They absolutely do not care whatsoever. They obviously cannot see how their jobs are tied if not to servicing you at least being responsible to account for you presence. We are seen as cogs. The problem is that all these little stupid tracking things while little and stupid are still things that must be done under what could be severe penalties. Ever known immigration to apologize? Though not.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Is your filing still showing as "Pending"?

Yes, this morning. One full week untouched. My FBAR for United States is processed in 48 hours. Absolutely unacceptable.

I cancelled and resubmitted. I wanted to just send another (2) but the initial application was cancelled. Bureaucracy smart enough to know they'd have thousands of duplicates and chaos I suppose in that they can't even manage one.

We are approximately 700 days away from saying goodbye to the first quarter century and this is as good as it gets. Thailand 5.0 lol, never ever.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I always submit my report on the 1st available day, like 2 weeks before the due date. I then have plenty of time to chase it up if I don't hear back from them. My wait has been as long as 4 days and as short as 5 hours, but they've never let me down.

I do wonder whether our office in Sakon Nakhon does a batch of report checks maybe once or twice a week resulting in the spread of results.

Some people, in the past have quibbled about doing the report early saying they loose out on a number of days. Wow, it takes 5 minutes. What's the issue?

• Like 1