Pattaya Man Beats Wife With a Metal Pipe and Later Apologizes

snoop1130

169323-696x392.jpg

An ill-tempered Thai husband smashed his wife’s head with a metal pipe and later apologized for his action.

The injured victim was identified as Ms. S, 37, name withheld. She was found with a head injury at half an hour past midnight today, June 22nd, in Central Pattaya. She was with her husband, Mr. Abdullatif, 35.

According to S, she was hit in the head by Abdullatif with a metal pipe. She said her husband and she had drank together when her partner suddenly became angry with her and smashed her head with a metal pipe.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/06/22/pattaya-man-beats-wife-with-a-metal-pipe-and-later-apologizes/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-06-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Sad 3

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

According to S, she was hit in the head by Abdullatif with a metal pipe. She said her husband and she had drank together when her partner suddenly became angry with her and smashed her head with a metal pipe

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

An ill-tempered Thai husband smashed his wife’s head with a metal pipe and later apologized for his action.

Two words... the second is off.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

She was found with a head injury at half an hour past midnight today,

Who found her? Is there likely to be any punishment for this cowardly thug? 

'The Pattaya Police said they had assisted the woman and would later file charges against her husband for assault.'

Edited by mikebell
extra thoughts.
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, still kicking said:

Nonsense, I drink a few glasses of wine every day never been in a fight in 75 years. 

It's not nonsense for many..In fact I'm just like you, but unfortunately too many are otherwise. 

Edited by The Theory
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Unfortunately Ganga is well known to be a pathway to harder drugs, which probably turns people into worse animals than alcoholics

Many studies have shown alcohol to be a far greater pathway drug than ganga. 

I know many who use ganga occasionally, and it has never escalated to anything else. And they tend to drink less. In my opinion, the health benefits. of ganga far outweigh alcohol. 

But, there is still alot of reefer madness fear out there. 

71oEVADuB-L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, jacko45k said:

It turns some people into animals, often in larger quantities than a few glasses. Same can be said of other drugs too. 

I have never seen an animal beat it's wife with a metal pipe! It's really a people thing! 

2 hours ago, 2baht said:

I have never seen an animal beat it's wife with a metal pipe! It's really a people thing! 

They come equipped with their own weapons, but fortunately rarely consume alcohol or drugs. They certainly do attack their own though... sober. Anyhow, we digress.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/23/2023 at 7:20 AM, RichardColeman said:

Unfortunately Ganga is well known to be a pathway to harder drugs, which probably turns people into worse animals than alcoholics

The humor of that trope faded decades ago.

Let it go already. Now it simply sounds willfully ignorant.