Bargirl is one of the few AI-Proof Professions

On 7/1/2023 at 8:27 AM, save the frogs said:

no way.

engineers cannot replace the real thing.

the oldest profession in the world will also be the profession to survive the longest.

Given the "real thing" so often doesn't want to "do it", I predict a huge profit for any company that makes sexbots.

Let's remember the oldest profession elsewhere than Thailand is often too expensive, too ugly, too short time and unsatisfying.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sandboxer said:

Obviously, because there is no intelligence required to begin with to spread legs/open mouth.

The best pros often have more iq  than most of their customers. 

What you see and get is their alter ego designed to attrack them, and they know what works. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given the "real thing" so often doesn't want to "do it", I predict a huge profit for any company that makes sexbots.

who told you women are there only for sex?

maybe women are a psychology project. 

On 6/26/2023 at 6:10 AM, save the frogs said:

at least that's his prediction. who knows? will the sex dolls be way better?

Well, at least, the Thai sex dolls won't be in a rush (to return to their Thai husbands or boyfriends quickly)... And there, hopefully, won't be (that many) overweight, or heavily tattooed sex dolls.

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Haha 1

On 6/25/2023 at 11:18 PM, Skipalongcassidy said:

There is no such thing as "AI"... data in, data out... just because a machine can do some things faster and/or better doesn't make that machine self aware of anything beyond what it has been programmed to do.

Very wrong.

You should study machine learning. Look at GPU clusters running stacked transformers that engage in stochastic gradient descent to absorb, analyze and learn from data the same way humans learn.

Some AI experts already believe some machines have achieved consciousness, as all consciousness is is recurrent neural networks running loops.

Top AI programmers are shocked by what the systems do with the code they write and have no clue how the system achieved what it did just via the code.

Listen to Mo Gawdat or Eliezer Yudkowsky or Connor Leahy or the 50,000 people who signed a letter asking for a halt to AI research until the alignment problem is better implemented.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

i like the tattoos.

so my sex doll would be heavily tattooed. 

What about the price? A quality doll with tattoos would be priced higher I would guess. 

Again, poor expats have to take what they can afford, ST with a doll in a ST room. Nothing going to change, same same but different

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

What about the price? A quality doll with tattoos would be priced higher I would guess. 

the point of AI is to do our work so we have more time for leisure / romance / sex / love and other pursuits that actually separate us from machines.

if we replace women with dolls, that's the beginning of the end of the human race. 

22 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

the point of AI is to do our work so we have more time for leisure / romance / sex / love and other pursuits that actually separate us from machines.

if we replace women with dolls, that's the beginning of the end of the human race. 

My point is, those who out of numberous reasons claims renting is best, still will renting even if its a ai doll. 

Japan sex doll brothel

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sputnikglobe.com/amp/20190429/japan-brothel-futuristic-sex-anime-1074550898.html

26 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

So those who have nothing, will still have nothing when AI take over! 

Where do you expect average joe will get his money from in future for enjoying life, make family, ?

I believe life will not change much for average joe in future for the better

On 6/26/2023 at 9:01 AM, save the frogs said:

I'll link the video FYI:

He makes predictions about various professions. 

Journalism - 31:44

Politicians - 36:10

Medicine - 43:26 .... he is also predicting the cost of medical care to be virtually free at some point due to no human practitioners

Intimate or Adult Services - 22:58 

Load of rubbish

6 minutes ago, bignok said:

Load of rubbish

Future is full of rubbish! 

Space travels to improve humanity, AI to improve humanity? 

We are slaves of the time, and will still be slaves in the future.

One thing most should realize of those who frequently visits here, we had the best time ever, with the best opportunities with most freedom, and best potential food and drinks as well travels 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Future is full of rubbish! 

Space travels to improve humanity, AI to improve humanity? 

We are slaves of the time, and will still be slaves in the future.

One thing most should realize of those who frequently visits here, we had the best time ever, with the best opportunities with most freedom, and best potential food and drinks as well travels 

In the 1980s they said all sorts of things would happen.

15 minutes ago, bignok said:

In the 1980s they said all sorts of things would happen.

Well, all sorts of things happened to me, and here I am early semi retired, enjoying life still

Edited by Hummin

On 6/26/2023 at 5:54 AM, save the frogs said:

A lot of people look down on the bargirl profession but, very strangely, it might be one of the few professions that is AI-proof. 

Say it as it is. 'bargirl' is a socially acceptable term for sex worker.

10 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Very wrong.

You should study machine learning. Look at GPU clusters running stacked transformers that engage in stochastic gradient descent to absorb, analyze and learn from data the same way humans learn.

Some AI experts already believe some machines have achieved consciousness, as all consciousness is is recurrent neural networks running loops.

Top AI programmers are shocked by what the systems do with the code they write and have no clue how the system achieved what it did just via the code.

Listen to Mo Gawdat or Eliezer Yudkowsky or Connor Leahy or the 50,000 people who signed a letter asking for a halt to AI research until the alignment problem is better implemented.

Data in - data out... just because a machine can do it faster and in most cases better doesn't give it intelligence.

19 hours ago, save the frogs said:

who told you women are there only for sex?

maybe women are a psychology project. 

I had many platonic relationships with women in my life and worked with hundreds, so I have a fair idea of what women are.

However, the topic is bargirls ie sex and AI which is what I was discussing. Perhaps you go to bars to play connect 4 with the bargirls?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Dont think ive ever had to tell a bar girl where to buy orange juice.

Thats some real weirdo stuff right there !!

one asked me for OJ and I went to 7-11 to get one and bring it back........weirdo indeed

Amazing Thailand!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

AI does not exist... it has been coined to explain how computers can interpret data in and their ability to rapidly interpolate it to data out.

how did you learn to tie your shoes? someone taught you. 

data in, data out. it's a form of intelligence. 

if a computer can do sth, then it has some form of intelligence. 

a calculator has some intelligence, even though it was programmed. 

but the prediction is that machines will begin to teach themselves at some point ... ie self-learning ... then it gets more interesting if that ever happens.