Hunter Biden investigation 'integrity' undermined if just half of IRS whistleblowers' claims are true: Turley

Social Media

8 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

"My son has made no money from China". Liar.

What part of Burisma is conspiracy? Did Hunter not work there, for an inflated salary, despite knowing nothing about energy, nor speaking Ukranian?  By the way, he never actually even visited Ukraine during his time there. But that's common, isn't it? I guess he started the "work from home" trend a few years early...

What part of Hunter Biden's involvement with Burisma has been shown to be illegal?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, heybruce said:

What part of Hunter Biden's involvement with Burisma has been shown to be illegal?

You think it is a normal business practice?

This is what needs to be investigated more thoroughly. But the DOJ has been slow-walking this for years, and not trying to slip away with the misdemeanour tax charges as cover.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, proton said:

Topic is about Hunter Biden

False. The topic isn't "Anything Having To Do With Hunter Biden". The topic is this:

"Hunter Biden investigation 'integrity' undermined if just half of IRS whistleblowers' claims are true: Turley"

I wasn't aware that the whistleblowers addressed the issue you raised. If you can show me where I'm wrong about that, I would be most grateful.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Did you see his son's email/messages about giving half his salary to his father, the Big Man?

The ones threatening foreign business colleagues with the wrath of his father's 'friends'?

Do keep up! 

Where did Hunter Biden discuss "giving half his salary to his father, the Big Man?"

Where was Hunter Biden shown to be "threateening foreign business colleagues with the wrath of his father's 'friends"

Looks like you also need to be doubly reminded with this from the World Forum's landing page:

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

Edited by placeholder

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Another Watsapp message has come up with Hunter talking about the Bidens.  He told his associate Genwen Dong at CEFC: "The Bidens are the best I know at doing exactly what the Chairman wants from this partnership".

Who was he referring to as "the Bidens"..... 

Obviously, you don't know.

• Haha 1

Another Watsapp message has come up with Hunter talking about the Bidens.  He told his associate Genwen Dong at CEFC: "The Bidens are the best I know at doing exactly what the Chairman wants from this partnership".

Who was he referring to as "the Bidens"..... 

More statements from Hunter Biden who when he isn't being reviled as a drug addict of low character by you, his words are treated as gospel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So your position is that, at all times, Hunter acted alone and tried to use his family name as leverage to strongarm various firms? Nobody else in his family was involved? He was "the lone wolf"....

I don't care about any other member of the Biden family's business connections to Hunter Biden except for one: Joseph Biden. Why do you think it's significant that Hunter Biden was working with other Biden family members apart from the President?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You didn't answer the question. Was he acting alone or not? 

I think it matters because it would defy credulity to imagine that Hunter and Joe's brother, for example, were simply freelancing and using the 'family name' to do deals. And Joe didn't even hear about it, as he claims.

Actually, some time ago, Joe Biden did hear about his brother's activity in using his name and shut him down. He knew about it because his brother did it publicly. 

Why wouldn't Hunter Biden want to keep his invocation of his father's name  from his father if he was using it as a con? Was he publicly broadcasting his business dealings?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Key question:  Did Hunter Biden invoke his father’s name in pressuring the CCP to pay up?  Or was the Big Guy really at his side?  Biden’s seem like a very close-knit, loving family.  If acting alone—Hunter receives another slap on the wrist.  If his daddy was there—the Biden ship goes down.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, placeholder said:

You made claims that for years the media was suppressing information about payments from Chinese companies to Hunter Biden. The earliest report I can find on this is from Fox News and is dated Mar, 16, 2023.

Maybe you're confusing that with the claims of Trump and other practitioners of spreading disinformation that Biden received 1.5 billion dollars from China?

That column from Jim Geraghty you quote poses only questions, not answers. Do you think that a prosecutor going into court with these questions as evidence would stand the slightest chance of securing a conviction?

And once again you try to foist the falsehood that there was a disinformation campaign against the Hunter Biden laptop. Stop making things up. As many have previously noted, every time you are challenged on this falsehood, you evaporate. 

Finally, there is Joe Biden's claim that his son didn't earn money from doing business with China. He got that wrong but that doesn't mean he was lying. You have proof that he knew otherwise? 

You have to give him credit for trying to divert the thread, but still no cigar.

I read his posts for the laughter factor but I don't remember him ever coming up with any proof that would satisfy a a prosecutor or a jury.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Finally, I agree with you on something.  I will contact my Congressman to suggest this.  Trouble is, my Congressmen or women are all Democrats.  So tell me, how have Democrats spearheaded this issue?

I think you're going to have to move.

• Haha 2