Trump’s dominance of GOP field has America bracing for a toxic campaign

Social Media

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Outliers? The vast majority of Democrates in the House and Senate pushing the Obama adminstration to increase support for Ukraine are outliers? Do you know what outlier means?

outlier
a person, thing, or fact that is very different from other people, things, or facts, so that it cannot be used to draw general conclusions

Again, you've got nothing. 

• Sad 1

'Useful American idiot' Trump facing furious backlash for boasting about Putin closeness

"A perverse truth here. Helping Trump into the US presidency was Putin's supreme accomplishment as dictator. A Trump 2nd term would have wrecked NATO from within," Frum wrote Saturday. "With no one to help it, Ukraine would have been easy pickings for Putin."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-backlash-putin/

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

'Useful American idiot' Trump facing furious backlash for boasting about Putin closeness

"A perverse truth here. Helping Trump into the US presidency was Putin's supreme accomplishment as dictator. A Trump 2nd term would have wrecked NATO from within," Frum wrote Saturday. "With no one to help it, Ukraine would have been easy pickings for Putin."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-backlash-putin/

Russian collusion again? 

Wasn't Hillary fined for her part in that or was it just the DNC? 

11 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

So that’s going to be your contribution to this thread from now on? Just inane remarks and questions? Without providing any evidence or links? If only there was a word to describe people like you.

Not only a name but wrongheaded. The comment referenced by yellowtail said nothing about collusion

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Not only a name but wrongheaded. The comment referenced by yellowtail said nothing about collusion

DO you have anything that proves the comment I referenced (Putin helping to get Trump elected) has nothing to do with collusion?

As usual, you have nothing. 

1 hour ago, rudi49jr said:

So that’s going to be your contribution to this thread from now on? Just inane remarks and questions? Without providing any evidence or links? If only there was a word to describe people like you.

Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC fined by FEC over Trump-Russia dossier research | CNN Politics

Trump sparks derision for saying he was ‘apple of Putin’s eye’ as EU diplomats ‘terrified’ of 2024 win – live

“Putin would’ve never gotten into Ukraine, but that’s just on my relationship with him. My personality over his,” Mr Trump said. “I was the apple of his eye and I would say, ‘Don’t ever do it.’ It was tough stuff there but he would have never done it.”

:biggrin:

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-dubbed-coward-skipping-gop-120812129.html

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, candide said:

Trump sparks derision for saying he was ‘apple of Putin’s eye’ as EU diplomats ‘terrified’ of 2024 win – live

“Putin would’ve never gotten into Ukraine, but that’s just on my relationship with him. My personality over his,” Mr Trump said. “I was the apple of his eye and I would say, ‘Don’t ever do it.’ It was tough stuff there but he would have never done it.”

:biggrin:

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-dubbed-coward-skipping-gop-120812129.html

That is not something to brag about.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, heybruce said:

That is not something to brag about.

It's astonishing to me that Trump would want to be seen as "the apple of the eye" of a murderous dictator.  Well, not as astonishing as it should be.  He really admires those guys who just do what they want, and don't let silly things like "laws" restrain him.

And, the love of Russia and Putin that has surged on the Right is incredible to me, having grown up watching the Left who, at the time, loved Russia.

• Like 2

Trump confirms he will not participate in first GOP debate.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-republican-primary-debate-9b6c7e74c7ce908cd082df3bb192535f

“The public knows who I am & what a successful Presidency I had,” Trump wrote on his social media site. “I WILL THEREFORE NOT BE DOING THE DEBATES!” 

Trump obviously still thinks he had a very successful presidency. So apparently does his MAGA cult following. The mind boggles.

• Like 2