Pattaya WILL BE the next 'Boomtown' in Thailand.

2 minutes ago, jvs said:

But there are bargirls there,your hands will smell like shxt all the time!

i best pack a couple bars of dove soap then! ???? 

Edited by bogs smith

Just now, marin said:

Dude you have to get a life. Yesterday terminal depression but ate some KFC and recovered. So today out trolling again. If you had a life you would not need to see your name up in lights here. I know traffic is off here a bit and the mods are being loose but its just so obviously a troll. My two cents worth anyway. ????

so contributing to a public forum with an honest post automatically makes me a troll??

thats some logic right there ???? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, save the frogs said:

are you sure it's a good idea to be making a major decision involving a couple million baht given that you're on the cusp of a nervous breakdown and you have a drinking problem? 

Not to mention the OP's overwhelming and perpetual sense of anger when interacting with the locals?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, stoner said:

you don't see the man is clearly hurting and screaming for help. 

someone depressed and or having a breakdown may be looking for validation by seeing their name up in lights as you put it. 

bogs...ill go halfzies on a condo with you. 

I'm in but the bong stays outside on the balcony.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bogs smith said:

ive just got off the phone from a good friend of mine who is an inudstry insider and a very reliable source.

Yes , I had a "friend " like that before , nearly lost me a lot of money in a scheme ,err I mean scam,

20 % return on a deal in Switzerland , Pattaya is never going to be a boom town , they are

always digging up the roads ,too much traffic now, but if you're sure put your 2 M in property , now.

P.S. What industry  ?? 

regards Worgeordie

2 hours ago, bogs smith said:

I will have a couple million baht in my hand and i'm very tempted to get in now before the prices sky rocket. 

You need to be quick....after reading this I contacted my accountant to buy up to 100 million bahts worth of condos his reply was I should have contacted him yesterday as of todays prices have skyrocketed....dunno why....I put mine on hold ????

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, jvs said:

But there are bargirls there,your hands will smell like shxt all the time!

Your whole body will smell like that if you go into the sea.

If they clean up walking street no-one will go there. ????

3 hours ago, bogs smith said:

ive just got off the phone from a good friend of mine who is an inudstry insider and a very reliable source.

he assures me that Pattaya is going to be where its at in Thailand by 2030.

all other places will pale in comparison. 

and not just for the mongers. its going to be for people of all ages. 

there is very heavy investment happening now apparently and the government are working really hard to change the face of the once quaint fishing village once and for all. 

in fact it sounds so good that I may buy myself a property down there at the end of the year.

I will have a couple million baht in my hand and i'm very tempted to get in now before the prices sky rocket. 

What happened to the health issues?

3 hours ago, marin said:

Dude you have to get a life. Yesterday terminal depression but ate some KFC and recovered. So today out trolling again. If you had a life you would not need to see your name up in lights here. I know traffic is off here a bit and the mods are being loose but its just so obviously a troll. My two cents worth anyway. ????

Exactly

• Like 1

Noooo, I think the OP needs to up his game.

Buy half of Isaan in preparation for Bangkok being under water.

That been the prevailing myth for over 20 years, so Pattaya just invest in a hooker bar and good luck with that!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bogs smith said:

no time like the present ???? 

at least in Pattaya i will be in good company with my drinking so i wont feel as bad!

Have you seen a shrink to find out if you are bipolar?