What was the outcome when your daughter found out your TGF was younger than her?

Nemises

16 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

love is blind and age it's just a number.... people should do whatever they want and whatever makes them feel good, no prejudgments we only live once

I agree with you, but what if the thing they "want" to do harms themselves or others? (I mean withing the law, but nonetheless, harmful.)

• Thanks 1

On 7/7/2023 at 4:57 PM, HandsomeTallFarang said:

Said perfectly. This thread is an embarrassment and it only reveals who on this forum were the guys that struck out hard in life.

how old are you and how old is your wife?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I found mine in bed with my TGF so it's all good.

Only drawback: no threesomes (well, yet).????????

And before the judgemental brigade steps in - stepdaughter! Might have to Woody Allen that situation.

Edited by Sandboxer
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/7/2023 at 9:02 AM, Grumpy one said:

Now we live in bliss with no contact from the ex or the kids

Well done. Blood means nothing to me. Treat me with disrespect and/or cross a line and you're out of my life no matter friend or fam. My 3 daughters and ex found out the hard way I wasn't joking about that. 

It gets real entertaining when you then post pics on FB of you and your "new daughters" in LOS wearing "Daddy's Girl" T-shirts 555....

Edited by Sandboxer
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

I forgot to add, in terms of how the younger girl benefits.  Being with a foreign man and having a foreign baby, might be seen as a status symbol and could allow the woman to relocate to a Western country.  Also, the news seems to be full of Thai men beating and killing women, so any foreign man might be seen as a better alternative for some.

(I know some won't like this, but of course it isn't all Thai men.  I'm just giving an example of what some women/parents might experience.)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Well I'd like to think my kids love me a little bit more than just what I'm gonna leave them.

I'd dump any woman if it meant keeping my children on side.

At the end of the day, you are related to your children by blood, some random gf you pick up, will drop you like a pair of dirty underwear when the money runs out

Thanks for the fallacious straw man attack.  Of course I love my kid in America.  And my light hearted sarcasm must have upset your gin and tonic.  I don’t care what you may think of me, but don’t put words in my mouth.

18 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I forgot to add, in terms of how the younger girl benefits.  Being with a foreign man and having a foreign baby, might be seen as a status symbol and could allow the woman to relocate to a Western country.  Also, the news seems to be full of Thai men beating and killing women, so any foreign man might be seen as a better alternative for some.

(I know some won't like this, but of course it isn't all Thai men.  I'm just giving an example of what some women/parents might experience.)

Have experienced this first hand.  My wife appreciates a calm rational mate, who doesn’t drink whiskey.  I would add another benefit to a younger gf/wife:  They can learn your native language far quicker than someone 60 years or older can learn Thai.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

the reason not to marry a young lady is that you don't have to go to the disco

Actually, I like the disco. But I have to admit it's a long time ago when I was in one. And I think these days they call them club. 

When I arrived in Bangkok I visited NASA disco. That was a great place.

57 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Actually, I like the disco. But I have to admit it's a long time ago when I was in one. And I think these days they call them club. 

Ever visit the "Up to You Pub"? 

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

So if a 60 year old is with a 30 year old (a significant age-gap), you would think he resembles a paedophile?

There are too many people who use that word and don't know what it means or use it just like any other swearword. Idiots! 

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

You (and people like you) think opening a factory and giving impoverished people jobs is exploiting them as well, yes? 

Go to a third world country and hand out someone else's money to make the people dependent and you're a hero. 

Go to a third world country and spend your own money to build a factory and teach people skills that make them independent and you're exploiting them. 

What are you going on aboht haha?

11 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

Thanks for the fallacious straw man attack.  Of course I love my kid in America.  And my light hearted sarcasm must have upset your gin and tonic.  I don’t care what you may think of me, but don’t put words in my mouth.

Sorry if you took that as an attack, it wasn't meant to be.

I really just wanted to make the point that i would always put my biological kids ahead of anything.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I know what addiction is and have overcome mine, to alcohol and drugs. 

I feel sorry for those sex addicts that put their addiction ahead of their family. 

IMO your views on the subject are erroneous. Why do you think only sex addicts marry those younger women? Could it be because women their own age don't want sex at all?

Wanting a sex life with someone we like is not a deviant lifestyle- it is completely normal.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

I really just wanted to make the point that i would always put my biological kids ahead of anything.

and you are welcome to do so, but that doesn't mean it applies to all. My father never gave up anything for me- he certainly didn't do it for sex. He never remarried or had a G F after the divorce.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO your views on the subject are erroneous. Why do you think only sex addicts marry those younger women? Could it be because women their own age don't want sex at all?

Wanting a sex life with someone we like is not a deviant lifestyle- it is completely normal.

Someone would need to define sex addict.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Snap. I too went to NASA. Amazing place full of Thai kids drinking Johnny Walker.

Only went because a group of female colleagues from Saudi met up with me quite by chance in Bkk and wanted to go to a club. Just asked a taxi driver to take us to one and he went there.

https://bk.asia-city.com/nightlife/article/history-clubbing-bangkok

Nasa

(Ratchada)

Back before the new age restrictions were imposed by the government, the majority of clubbers were aged under 20. But NASA was designed to provide late-night entertainment for the 20-something crowd. The venue’s design took its cues from the space race to which it owed its name: a huge hangar complete with smoke machines, flashing lights and a sound system blasting dance hits. It was capable of packing in some 4,000 partiers a night.

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No, did I miss something? 

Basement of Novotel Bangna, f'n gash-a-thon. 

Plenty of nice girls to play with and enough working girls to take something back to the room at the end of the night. 

18 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

I agree with you, but what if the thing they "want" to do harms themselves or others? (I mean withing the law, but nonetheless, harmful.)

still their decision and they have to live/deal with it....

Edited by Mavideol
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

You’re forgiven, and thank you.  I agree with most of your points, BTW.

• Thanks 1