Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Trans woman.

You may hate them but they exist.

I saw a program on BBC that placed trans people on the autistic spectrum. Not all autism results in being transgender but the majority of transgender people were to some degree or other autistic. This has nothing to do with gay or lesbian people, here hormone and chemical imbalances occurred in the womb. What was interesting was that gay and lesbian people gave an evolutionary advantage to families and small communities in the past but isn't advantageous in today's societies (not having young of their own they were a welcome help in raising and protecting the young of their own families or communities when say the mother died but the father had to be absent for hunting etc.) It is now thought that some forms of autism were also advantageous, I think here of savants, the wonderful skillful cave paintings from prehistoric people in France and other places weren't the work of crude hunters hands but the work of autistic savants. One must also think of the important role played by the shamans, here I would think autism was a prerequisite.

Edited by soalbundy
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

yeah, forget the experts, the studies etc. this dude has video from a right-winger who is scared of the word "woke"

The clown profile pic suits you 

'Experts, studies' any sources at all?

Nothing wrong with sticking to traditional definitions either.

I know the vids too long for your attention span but woke is just marxism 4.0

Edited by ICU Kid

9 minutes ago, ICU Kid said:

I don't judge you deviants so please wind it in

I know it's too long for your attention span but woke is just marxism 4.0

You used the word deviants so you do judge.

Not that antisemitic cultural Marxism b.s. again.

I see your avatar is a fascist meme.

The whole package.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

Fantasy for many straight guys I suppose. 

Fantasy for the deluded and disturbed, chromosomes cannot be changed, however much surgery and however much you 'identify' otherwise.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

You actually watched that garbage?

Interesting, i'm sure you heard about the Theosophical soc before, Blavatsky, Annie Besant and Alice Bailey. He goes beyond LGBT and trans propaganda.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You used the word deviants so you do judge.

Not that antisemitic cultural Marxism b.s. again.

I see your avatar is a fascist meme.

The whole package.

Yeah I judge things and people - not impressed by your schtick since we're being honest - Always taking the contrary view on everything to validate yourself and stave off the boredom. Attention seeker.

Edited by ICU Kid
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

16 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You did not watch it, but if it goes against the ideology, it's hateful conspiracy theory garbage, typical. 

It's called Groomers School.

That's fascist rhetoric 

Fascists are attacking LGBTQ people with similar tactics as antisemitic blood libel narratives.

Learn from history. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ICU Kid said:

Yeah I judge things and people - not impressed by your schtick since we're being honest - Always taking the contrary view on everything to validate yourself and stave off the boredom.

Yeah I don't picture us getting a room.