Biden has a profane temper behind closed doors: report

Social Media

3 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"The right wingnut jobs can't stay consistant" you say. 

How about this for consistancy...

How it started.

“I am not joking when I say this … if you ever work with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect … talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot … on the spot. No ifs, ands, or buts,” he cautioned on the first day of his presidency.He said everybody has to be treated with decency and dignity which he said had been “missing in a big way in last four years,” in an apparent reference to the turbulent years of Donald Trump’s presidency."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-fire-staff-spot-disrespect-colleagues-b1790476.html

How it's going.

"Axios reports that, according to current and former aides, the president has a short fuse and is prone to eruptions such as, “God dammit, how the f–k don’t you know this?!” and “Get the f–k out of here!” 

From the OP

Like everything Biden the public perception is nothing like the reality. This is no decent and kindly grandpa figure.

Being angry at someone for failing to do their job is not talking down or disrespecting them.

Unless of course you think people who fail to keep the President they work for should be given hugs for not keeping him informed.

2 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Yes we know Trump is volatile, but the problem with this biden story is the false narrative. The lie that Biden is an honest and kindly grandad figure. Had the mainstream media painted Donnie falsely as a kindly grandfather figure then it would be problematic too. Misinformation is a major problem. I hope we can all now see that Biden behind closed doors is a nasty piece of work, as is anyone that abuses staff like that.

How did you wedge honesty into this.

Being ill tempered at failing staff had absolutely nothing to do with honesty, other than being honest about one’s disappointment at their failure to perform up to expectations.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

How did you wedge honesty into this.

Being ill tempered at failing staff had absolutely nothing to do with honesty, other than being honest about one’s disappointment at their failure to perform up to expectations.

How many of the President's staff are failing? 

6 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"The right wingnut jobs can't stay consistant" you say. 

How about this for consistancy...

How it started.

“I am not joking when I say this … if you ever work with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect … talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot … on the spot. No ifs, ands, or buts,” he cautioned on the first day of his presidency.He said everybody has to be treated with decency and dignity which he said had been “missing in a big way in last four years,” in an apparent reference to the turbulent years of Donald Trump’s presidency."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-fire-staff-spot-disrespect-colleagues-b1790476.html

How it's going.

"Axios reports that, according to current and former aides, the president has a short fuse and is prone to eruptions such as, “God dammit, how the f–k don’t you know this?!” and “Get the f–k out of here!” 

From the OP

Like everything Biden the public perception is nothing like the reality. This is no decent and kindly grandpa figure.

Have you found that straw yet?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Yes we know Trump is volatile, but the problem with this biden story is the false narrative. The lie that Biden is an honest and kindly grandad figure. Had the mainstream media painted Donnie falsely as a kindly grandfather figure then it would be problematic too. Misinformation is a major problem. I hope we can all now see that Biden behind closed doors is a nasty piece of work, as is anyone that abuses staff like that.

You believe ANYTHING negative about President Biden but for ex president Trump it is OK.

I am glad to see that you are keeping your double standards going.

If you condemn President Biden, then why don't you condemn ex president Trump equally.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

You believe ANYTHING negative about President Biden but for ex president Trump it is OK.

If you condemn President Biden, then why don't you condemn ex president Trump equally.

but, but, but what about the mean orange man.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

I condemn their respective Parties and the US voters.  Are those two the best that the US has to offer out of  a population of 337 million?   If so, God help us all.  

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I certainly hope Mr Biden's edginess isn't a sign of drug addiction. 

Me too. That would be awful. 

But it is well known that addiction can be a hereditary trait that can be passed from father to son.

Let's hope it was nurture vs nature in Hunter's case.

IMO Joe's vicious temper is the result of a life of privilege. When these type of privileged individuals are challenged in later life then can become extremely belligerent. Care homes are full of these type of individuals but fortunately they are not running countries, just offending care staff.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

I thought you knew better than to think that a  Trump supporter would understand the words "treat equally".

I do know better but it was specifically aimed at the poster, who BTW has not replied to my post.

• Thumbs Up 1

Don’t tell me president Biden demands excellence from the teams of experts helping to guide America through these difficult times noooo!!!!! Sarcasm alert it is fitting to demand excellence from advisors when holding the job of potus the president’s actions have consequences.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tug said:

Don’t tell me president Biden demands excellence from the teams of experts helping to guide America through these difficult times noooo!!!!! Sarcasm alert it is fitting to demand excellence from advisors when holding the job of potus the president’s actions have consequences.

The topic is not the lack of excellence in the Biden administration, but rather the way the President (apparently) hollers profanities as he berates the incompetents. 

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

neither should of ever been given the chance to be president. there should be an age limit to the presidency just as there is a minimum age. 

you can legally die for america at 18. why should other opportunities be taken away just because of age. 

they call that ageism. so if there is a minimum there should also be a maximum.  

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

neither should of ever been given the chance to be president. there should be an age limit to the presidency just as there is a minimum age. 

you can legally die for america at 18. why should other opportunities be taken away just because of age. 

they call that ageism. so if there is a minimum there should also be a maximum.  

Correct. Minimum 40 max 70.

If they have ages for cars and alcohol why not potus? 

30 minutes ago, bignok said:

He can't speak without help. The other guy speaks for 3 hours no help.

Do you really believe that the other guy speaks for 3 hours no help.

Does that mean to you, that everything he says he actually writes himself on his own. , he believes is true despite the fact that most of it is lies?

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Do you really believe that the other guy speaks for 3 hours no help.

Does that mean to you, that everything he says he actually writes himself on his own. , he believes is true despite the fact that most of it is lies?

You don't need notes to talk bxxxxxks