Thaksin postpones his return to Thailand

snoop1130

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra has, again, delayed his return to Thailand, this time saying he will wait to see how the election of the prime minister turns out.

He's never coming back... just shut up and go away

• Like 1

I predicted that Tony wouldn't return this month. As he said, it's wiser to wait until the political situation is clearer. 

I was in Bangkok in 2010 when  government troops massacred red shirt protesters, some taking refuge in a temple. 

Tony is very conscious of this and the thuggery 4 years later of Suthep and his yellow shirt goons which led to the overthrow of a democratically elected government and Prayut and the generals. 

Stay in Dubai for the time being Tony until it's clear what plans the generals have for Pita. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Red Forever said:

I predicted that Tony wouldn't return this month. As he said, it's wiser to wait until the political situation is clearer. 

I was in Bangkok in 2010 when  government troops massacred red shirt protesters, some taking refuge in a temple. 

Tony is very conscious of this and the thuggery 4 years later of Suthep and his yellow shirt goons which led to the overthrow of a democratically elected government and Prayut and the generals. 

Stay in Dubai for the time being Tony until it's clear what plans the generals have for Pita. 

What red shirt massacre was that? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just looked up an old post of mine from March 26

"Presumably he will return post-election only if his lot wins so he can return and forgive himself and live happily ever after..... "

It was in response to his interview where he said...

"Now I've served 16 years already in the big jail because they prevent me from staying with my family," Thaksin said, referring to his life away from his home country. "I've suffered enough. If I were to suffer again in the smaller jail, it is OK."

Apparently not "OK" any more..... ????

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, scorecard said:

In other words, nobody replied to his application (in triplicate) for a special waiver of 12 years of jail for a six star convicted billionaire conman. 

no he need to wait till they are in power.....

48 minutes ago, Red Forever said:

You were here and still have the distorted view of the events?

• Confused 1