The Old Order’s Last Gasp

webfact

I would recommend that Thais do not have protests against the EC etc, but go on a National Strike.  Buses, Planes, Businesses, Trains, Post Office, Banks et al.  The strike should be for at least two weeks to have a major affect on the Hi-so's and their ill-gotten income.  If this us properly organised to get majority participation, there is nothing the military or police can do about it, but it would certainly have a huge adverse impact on those who are behind this diabolicl farce.  Poor, poor Thailand being manipulated by the very selfish few to the great detriment of the Nation.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, stoner said:

speaking of which i can't be the only one who sees the shape in the pic attached. something we are not allowed to talk about. 

I don't see it, although I do find people casting shadows at 180 degrees to each other illogical.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

There is in Thailand a vestige of an epoch that is fast losing its relevance. I speak of Thailand’s conservative establishment, an obdurate machine anchored in antiquated conceptions of power, inept at moving with the currents of democratic evolution, and balefully terrified of a new political dawn.

If they can maintain power, they can maintain power.  There is no "relevance" or "moving with the current" when it comes to the ruling elite.

Possible wishful thinking.

Edited by BangkokReady

6 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Time the Thai populous sat down and stopped working for a few days... 

watch the elite family businesses quake as profits drop, supplies go to waste and stocks are thrown out.

International businesses begin to wonder about investing in Thailand.

Put the fear of god up the dinosaurs.

People rule not the rigged system.

Errrrrrmmmmmm, these businesses pay their wages. People don't rule anywhere, the establishment rules and the system is always rigged but not in your favour, you aren't in the club.

7 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Errrrrrmmmmmm, these businesses pay their wages. People don't rule anywhere, the establishment rules and the system is always rigged but not in your favour, you aren't in the club.

So wrong, that's why the indoctrination starts at school..

the establishment want you to think that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1