Online trends - do you know what is happening online? Do you care?

27 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The problem is not that they don't like it. The problem is that bread can be a problem for their stomach.

https://petdietguide.com/can-rabbits-eat-bread/

Mostly nonsense.

Mine have been eating wholewheat bread (for treats) over the past 3 years with no apparent problems (2 slices between 4 rabbits during the day).

3 items listed in your link

1. not good for digestion, clearly nonsense as mine have no digestion problems.

2. will make them fat, one was fat when I got it, and it's still fat, the other 2 are the same size as they always were. Do you think my rabbits look fat?

3.  bread is often mouldy, more nonsense, they eat the same bread as I'm eating, no mould.

I also have always full food bowls (CBS-203 pellets) and they are free to eat whatever they choose from the garden. None of them overeat, if fact I'd say  restricting their diets and feeding times is more harmful than letting them graze 24/7 which is their natural feeding pattern.

I don't spay them either, it's unnatural.

And when given a free choice they will often choose to sit in a cage, despite the crazy women on forums shouting 'you mustn't cage them!' 

Back to the OP

Most online forums/FB pages are a total nightmare of restriction (mainly against men). I have to be very careful what I post on the 100% western female controlled rabbit sites. To post counter to their beliefs is usually an instant banning offense.

Last photo I posted (2 new rabbits in a transport cage), an admin approved the photo and published, the next admin banned me for posting a photo of rabbits in a cage WTF!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Or "reaction videos", like a young person hears the first time something like Bohemian Rhapsody.

exactly what i mean,
people watching videos of people watching videos and reacting to them
and when i say react i mean pull stupid over expressed faces ????

• Like 1

19 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Ok, this one is only 2.5 hours. I enjoyed it.

I also enjoy reading long books. Sometimes I think books are more interesting, sometimes videos.

If I have 2 1/2 hours to spare, I'll watch a movie, or do something useful, but thanks for the suggestion.

Watching talking heads is just too boring for me now, and I usually disagree with some or all of what they are talking about, so get "dissatisfied".

I've tried watching some such, but usually turn off the tv as I can't stand it any more. Sometimes I wish there were an app that would slap people talking rubbish on tv.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The problem is not that they don't like it. The problem is that bread can be a problem for their stomach.

https://petdietguide.com/can-rabbits-eat-bread/

Bread isn't good for any of us, or rather gluten is bad. Along with sugar, if one wishes to eat healthy, IMO give up gluten containing food.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/is-gluten-bad#gluten

Gluten proteins are highly resistant to protease enzymes that break down proteins in your digestive tract.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Natural selection will save the planet, we are of no consequence in the long term or the great scheme of things

Yeah. People have to start realising that nature doesn't care about us humans. If we are bad guests on planet Earth, we are going to be shown the exit, and IMO we have been very, very bad guests, <deleted> in our nest.

19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I am online alot, but don't care for Twitter, or Instagram, and refuse to watch Tiktok. 

I abhor the whole viral nonsense thing. It is a symbol of a declining culture. The more popular something is, the less interest I have in it. 

The more popular something is, the less interest I have in it. 

When I think about popularity and "social media", lemmings comes to my mind.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If I have 2 1/2 hours to spare, I'll watch a movie, or do something useful, but thanks for the suggestion.

Watching talking heads is just too boring for me now, and I usually disagree with some or all of what they are talking about, so get "dissatisfied".

I've tried watching some such, but usually turn off the tv as I can't stand it any more. Sometimes I wish there were an app that would slap people talking rubbish on tv.

Personally I don't own a TV and I seldom watch movies. Some movies are obviously good, but many, and especially many new movies, not so much.

I like to learn more things about things of interest. AI is definitely fascinating. I wouldn't watch a politician talk about AI, but watching people who develop cutting edge AI is definitely interesting.

And about agreeing or not: I don't expect that I hear only things I agree with. And sometimes I learn new things and change my mind, maybe after more research. But obviously sometimes the disagreement is so big that it would be a waste of time to listen more.

Trump is sometimes and interesting topic. There are at least 100 reasons why I don't like him. But there are about 70 million Americans who would still vote for him. Obviously it's easy to conclude they are all idiots. And I am sure many are. But some are not. And to hear from those people is sometimes interesting. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Bread isn't good for any of us, or rather gluten is bad. Along with sugar, if one wishes to eat healthy, IMO give up gluten containing food.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/is-gluten-bad#gluten

Gluten proteins are highly resistant to protease enzymes that break down proteins in your digestive tract.

I don't think any healthy human can die when he eats bread...

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Personally I don't own a TV and I seldom watch movies. Some movies are obviously good, but many, and especially many new movies, not so much.

i agree with beachlovers. talking heads can get boring. 

and some art is necessary and useful.

there's lots of free short films on youtube. (and vimeo, but now vimeo charges)

a lot of them are quite good.

and they get the point across in 10 minutes or 20 minutes or sometimes 3 minutes.

so you don't risk wasting hours watching a 2 1/2 hour movie that has nothing to say, like some hollywood stuff. 

just found another channel. it's interesting as he doesn't just film himself eating food but does a lot of research on the history of the food and the restaurant owners. 

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Trump is sometimes and interesting topic. There are at least 100 reasons why I don't like him. But there are about 70 million Americans who would still vote for him. Obviously it's easy to conclude they are all idiots. And I am sure many are. But some are not. And to hear from those people is sometimes interesting. 

One needs to understand why people support Trump but wouldn't want to have him in their house.

Can't say more than that as would be political.

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't think any healthy human can die when he eats bread...

I never said it would kill a healthy person. Sugar is the worst "food" possible, but I ate it in great quantities most of my life and I'm still here ( just not eating sugar any more ).

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The more popular something is, the less interest I have in it. 

When I think about popularity and "social media", lemmings comes to my mind.

Kanye sneakers are a good example. 18 year olds were selling their cars, to buy a pair of $3,000 sneakers, at one point. Social media pressure. Losing one's mind. Subscribing to voluntary insanity. I can just take the bus. But, at least I have some hip sneakers. Dumb and dumber. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Just watched Yuval Noah Harari interview on Lex Fridman. He has a bleak outlook on future of AI and humanity. Scary.

I am sure it can get scary. But not just because of AI.

If we look at the two likely US presidential candidates: Who would have predicted that years ago?

And Putin invading Ukraine. And the possible use of nuclear weapons and the destruction of the world as we know it. I don't know how likely it is. But it certainly possible.

So AI is just one of those things which might ruin the day - and future. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If we look at the two likely US presidential candidates: Who would have predicted that years ago?

And Putin invading Ukraine. And the possible use of nuclear weapons and the destruction of the world as we know it. I don't know how likely it is. But it certainly possible.

It's not good to follow politics too much as it will just make you feel hopeless, depressed, anxious, bitter. 

No one knows more about politics than Bill Maher. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, save the frogs said:

Or spending 500 dollars for concert tickets, also influenced by social media hype. 

Just watched Yuval Noah Harari interview on Lex Fridman. He has a bleak outlook on future of AI and humanity. Scary.

I don't need to watch anyone to know that humanity has a bleak future. I don't think we are in for a terminator ending, as likely to have polluted ourselves to extinction before that could happen.

Only thing I'm going to regret missing out on as I depart this life are programmable sexbots.

13 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Assuming humanity doesn't pollute itself to extinction, AI can be either the best thing that can happen for us, IF it's given to ALL of us, or the worst thing possible if the uber rich keep it for themselves.

Only have to look at the US actors reason for striking to know what's in store if the rich <deleted> keep it for themselves.

8 hours ago, save the frogs said:

It's not good to follow politics too much as it will just make you feel hopeless, depressed, anxious, bitter. 

Don't need to follow politics to feel that way. Just read a newspaper or watch tv news and it might make one all of them.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

AI can be either the best thing that can happen for us, IF it's given to ALL of us, or the worst thing possible if the uber rich keep it for themselves.

I am sure it will be used to scam even more money from the people with low IQ. Same as now, but on a bigger scale. And that is obviously only part of what will happen. 

23 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am sure it will be used to scam even more money from the people with low IQ. Same as now, but on a bigger scale. And that is obviously only part of what will happen. 

No will be about it. Voice cloning is already being used to scam people.

It's already here and most of us probably never even noticed.

Wait till AI is used to break bank codes....................... So much for on line banking.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No will be about it. Voice cloning is already being used to scam people.

It's already here and most of us probably never even noticed.

Wait till AI is used to break bank codes....................... So much for on line banking.

AI won't break bank codes, that is not what AI does. 

Breaking bank codes is for quantum computers. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2023 at 10:59 AM, BritManToo said:

Me too,

The only real change is access to unlimited sex age 52-70 Vs almost ZERO access to sex at age 18-52. Not to mention the ladies are 7-9s now Vs 4-6s then.

We're going a bit off topic, but It's the other way around for me.  

Until I was 41 I lived in Hong Kong and had access to loads of hot Western women, all well educated and most with high paying jobs.  I slept with hundreds of them and my standards are very high they all needed to be hot enough that I'd marry them; plus a handful of different Asian nationalities and an Indian model (7 years with her!). 

I'm still good friends with around 100-200 of them, although we only communicate online as they now live all over the world and none are in Thailand.

Since moving to Thailand in 2008 I've slept with maybe 6-10 different Thai girls, only one of which was even close to being marriage material.

I have had periods spanning years in Thailand where I couldn't find anyone worth trying to date. 

Thankfully in 2020 I met my current GF, who you've probably heard me mention is Russian.  She's easily a 9/10 or even a 10.  Way hotter than any Thai woman, plus her English is perfect, she's better educated, knows what's going on in the world etc

However, if I hadn't met her I would now be on a 7 year dry spell, as it was I went 4 years without sex while I tried to find a woman here that fit my standards. 

I see so many guys here with Thai women that are either very average looking (some are downright fugly), or they might be ok looking but have the intellect of a 5 year old and terrible English language skills.  Then again I also see guys who've married western women that are a 4-5 in the looks and body dept (at best).  

Most guys seem to either have very low standards or perhaps just don't have the confidence to only hit on the top 1% of women.

I'd rather be single and never have sex than settle for someone who's less than an 8 (based on looks).  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Freddy42OZ said:

all well educated and most with high paying jobs.  I slept with hundreds of them and my standards are very high

Maybe you can explain to us how sex with well educated women with high paying jobs is better than sex with just a hot girls/women? Normally I don't talk much when I have sex. And definitely no talking which requires a good education or a high paying job.

1 hour ago, Freddy42OZ said:

I'm still good friends with around 100-200 of them, although we only communicate online

You must be one of those guys with hundreds of fb-friends. Wow, I am the guy, I have so many friends.

Personally, I need maximum two hands to count my good friends. But maybe that's just me. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Na, snake oil have always been the biggest scam, and it just continious in new form where every cheap solutions we are presented with is just bull pie. 

Remember people still line up to go to wear in a ditch! Christ sake, nothing have changed, and nothing will even with AI. 

What have really changed since the beginning of civilation? We are still slaves? Slaves of the time, even Im not speaking of me personally but on the scale of humanity world wide. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

I see so many guys here with Thai women that are either very average looking (some are downright fugly), or they might be ok looking but have the intellect of a 5 year old and terrible English language skills.  Then again I also see guys who've married western women that are a 4-5 in the looks and body dept (at best).  

Not a problem for me as I have an IQ of 140+.

Effectively nearly everyone, male or female, is a 5 year old to me.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Not a problem for me as I have an IQ of 140+.

Effectively nearly everyone, male or female, is a 5 year old to me.

If you would have such an IQ, then you would know that your sentence doesn't make sense.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

AI won't break bank codes, that is not what AI does. 

Breaking bank codes is for quantum computers. 

Actual AI will be better than quantum computers IMO, so breaking bank codes will be a breeze.

We do not yet have autonomous computers that can learn independently, so IMO we do not have actual AI.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Until I was 41 I lived in Hong Kong and had access to loads of hot Western women, all well educated and most with high paying jobs.  I slept with hundreds of them and my standards are very high they all needed to be hot enough that I'd marry them; plus a handful of different Asian nationalities and an Indian model (7 years with her!). 

LOL.

I worked with hundreds of educated western women and none of them were jumping into beds with men they didn't know for one night stands.

As for 10's, I've only met about 2 in real life- yet apparently super hot western women are flocking to Asia in the hopes of finding a western super stud.

Sounds like something in a James Bond book.

• Like 1