What was your wife/girlfriend's employment when you first met her? And what is she doing now?

Goat

7 minutes ago, Goat said:

A common comeback statement from those who have indeed fallen in love with a prostitute to slut shame non prostitutes.

Yep....especially be wary of comments if you marry a Thai Chinese with masters degree. The Batman slap meme follows every single time.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Goat said:

Only if you marry them. 

And why would anyone do that? 

I dont want to give some woman i dont like anymore all my stuff.

When I was UK married in the 1970s, women got nothing if they divorced you (that law change was made in 1997).

When I was Thai married in the 2010s, I had nothing for her to take, but needed a VISA.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Yep....especially be wary of comments if you marry a Thai Chinese with masters degree. The Batman slap meme follows every single time.

I think if they are in a relationship with a prostitute then their social circles are very, very limited, so they simply dont know what is out there in the real world.

They think that all uni educated women are somehow "hiso" when in reality they are just normal people. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Goat said:

Rubbish.

I have had dozens of uni girls over the years and not a single one has ever asked me to pay. 

Most of the thai bar hookers didnt even finish high school, let alone have a uni degree.

Some for sure, but nowhere near 33%

When did I say bar hookers went to university?

You could be living up to your nom-de-plume, or posting from a bar stool while you are trying to con a 50yo Issan hooker to go with you without a bar fine.

Either way, I don't care.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 minutes ago, Goat said:

I think if they are in a relationship with a prostitute then their social circles are very, very limited, so they simply dont know what is out there in the real world.

They think that all uni educated women are somehow "hiso" when in reality they are just normal people. 

For someone with no wife or girlfriend you have a a lot to say about other human beings who decided or were force into doing with their life for whatever reason or situation themselves found or ending up in.

Did you end up preferring the young bull and not stroll anywhere. ????

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

For someone with no wife or girlfriend you have a a lot to say about other human beings who decided or were force into doing with their life for whatever reason or situation themselves found or ending up in.

Did you end up preferring the young bull and not stroll anywhere. ????

No wife, no gf, no education and broke ................

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

No wife, no gf, no education and broke ................

No wife, many girlfriends, low education, plenty of money.

Because no ex wife and kids to take it. 

35 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

were force into doing with their life for whatever reason 

So what do you feel about the men who are exploiting these girls who were forced?

That is the big issue.

It is very pitiful IMO. Ugly.

If it wasnt for these exploitive predators then they would not be forced into it. 

• Sad 1

She was a nuclear physicist, who graduated from MIT. 

Joking aside, she worked in a spa that I visited for a shoulder massage. I was smitten, at first sight. 

I know alot of guys who married bargirls. Only one of them is honest about it, when asked. My wife was a hooker. And now she helps run our hilltop resort. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

I think 9 times out of ten the bar girl was a slut before moving on to being a hooker.

The town bike who got pregnant to who knows who, and now is now a single mother that no Thai guy wants, so they hear about how some farangs have fallen for others, so they pack their bags and head to pattaya, Patong etc.

Girls with self respect dont end up working as prostitutes. They do what the other 99% of the population does and get a real job. It takes a certain pesonality to rent out your genitals to hundreds of autistic like foreign men, twice their age and three times their weight.

Yet, it seems when a bargirl found a husband and lives happily ever after without doing much work lots of girls see this and want the same.

And it seems lots of (bar)girls see sex with guys not as such a burden like others, especially Christians, think it is. I think it's mainly a question of the attitude and religion. If you never learned that sex is sin, then it isn't sin. 

• Like 1

When I met her - teacher.

Now, really just a home mum. Daughter is only 7 so by the time takes her school and back, little time for anything else other than the housework !!

That said when we ran into financial difficulty due to a right bottom of a tenant and our money got low, she went out and worked 12 hour shifts on the security gate. (thankfully that will never happen again as I m now getting a nice pension that was not available before)

First thai wife though was a cashier on the BTS skytrain, a right lazy deceitful moo that I divorced after 3 years

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Goat said:

And when they ran out of that shtick they will do a final one and claim you probably married the ugly one.

BTW, join any Patterz Facebook page and feast your eyes at the number of foreigners who supposedly married those hot bargirls in their 30's. All of them look in their 50's and 60's due to drinking, drugs and "train" rides. 

Real self made women in Thailand don't need to get paid. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Celsius said:

And when they ran out of that shtick they will do a final one and claim you probably married the ugly one.

BTW, join any Patterz Facebook page and feast your eyes at the number of foreigners who supposedly married those hot bargirls in their 30's. All of them look in their 50's and 60's due to drinking, drugs and "train" rides. 

Real self made women in Thailand don't need to get paid. 

I've never known a married woman in any country that kept her looks for 5 years.

It's amazing how quick they can go from HOT to NOT!

PS.

Real self made women in Thailand (or anywhere else) don't want men with less income/assets than them.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

PS.

Real self made women in Thailand (or anywhere else) don't want men with less income/assets than them.

Some do and some don't.

I never said my wife has more money. And even though she is 100% Chinese blood (with masters degree) she also grew up relatively poor. She is 100% self made. That does not mean she is rich.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Some do and some don't.

You're wrong, the western world is full of women that managed to earn lots of money, and by the time they look around for a husband there is nobody suitable (earning more) for them to marry. The suitable men are all hunting for much younger (and poorer) women.

List 5 rich women that married age appropriate men with nothing?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Goat said:

I am not that old. First came here as a child.

But I will never tire of it. It keeps me young. Plus gym every morning, i am fitter than most males in their twenties who spend hours on their phones everyday.

How about you mate? Does the missus work up in Ubon, or do you take care of her and her kids?

Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....????

No, Mrs.T does not work, and here kids are both married................????

Can't wait for the next bait, ol' timer.................????

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Goat said:

No wife, many girlfriends, low education, plenty of money.

Because no ex wife and kids to take it. 

Yeh, riiiiight, I bet wifey is out shopping for you, eh..............:neus:...................????

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Goat said:

So what do you feel about the men who are exploiting these girls who were forced?

That is the big issue.

It is very pitiful IMO. Ugly.

If it wasnt for these exploitive predators then they would not be forced into it. 

I'm still in Facebook contact with 3 bar girls from years ago before I met my wife, the bars they worked had minders but they never needed them.

The Western Point of view of bargirls is ugly if you ask me in Thailand it is viewed very differently, it is work.